Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • samc117
    • Sep 2005

Authentic Jersey's

I'm looking for authentic retail MLB jersey's. I just want to know if anyone knows of a good seller. I also heard about a Majestic sale at their outlet store and want to know if anyone is going. Thanks - Sam
  • MVP
    • Nov 2005

Re: Authentic Jersey's

I have heard that the Majestic outlet has some good deals. They sell extra team issued jerseys as well as blank 0062 jerseys. I am sure a lot of the current star players jerseys that are circulating probably were blank 0062s from the outlet.

Henry

Comment

• suave1477
      Banned
      • Jan 2006

Thats pretty easy most sporting goods stores sell the jerseys try Modells, Sorts Authority, Foot Locker and any other sneaker and urban clothing stores and most malls.

Comment

• both-teams-played-hard
        • Nov 2005

Does this Majestic Retail outlet use security cameras? Not to monitor shop lifters, but for game used collectors to see who the regular customers are...

Comment

• worldchamps
          • Dec 2005

where is a majestic outlet store located? I would love to get jerseys at a discount to try to sell them....everytime I get a "discounted" jersey on ebay it is a fake.
          sigpic

Comment

• suave1477
            Banned
            • Jan 2006

One thing I never could understand as to how they are "NOT CUSTOMER FRIENDLY"!!!

I am serious, try locating a direct number for them anywhere it will take about a half a day to a day, i know trust me. there old website actually used to say on it "customers do not contact us". Because they dont have phone support for customer questions.

How ridiculous is that a company that wont provide actual phone support. Now they have a 1-888 number listed ( heres the kicker ) its another company there paying to take calls for orders but they have no answers for any questions bcuz they are not Majestic. Just a call center!!!!

Comment

• MVP
              • Nov 2005

It is in bangor, pennsylvania. They sell leftover jerseys that were meant to be sent to the MLB teams with 0062 tags. They also sell blank 0062 jerseys. I am sure you would do quite well selling them on ebay. They do not mark through the tags like Russell Athletic did.

-Henry

Comment

• MVP
                • Nov 2005

Majestic Athletic is also in Bethlehem, PA. Use directory Assistance and they should have the phone numbers.

-Henry

Comment

• BoneRubbedBat
                  • Jul 2005

Suave, I love a challenge. All of these numbers are for Majestic. I have not tried them yet, and do not know what departments they go to.

(610) 588-0100
                  (800) 477-7792
                  (610) 599-4936 fax
                  (610) 588-3800 fax
                  (610) 814-2650
                  (610) 863-1100
                  (610) 330-0456

the NCAA contacts are Patricia Lorenzo at plorenzo@majesticathletic.com, and Alise Bartosh at abartosh@majesticathletic.com

the Minor League Baseball contact is Matt Hoffman (610) 588-0100, fax (610) 599-4925

Marcus
                  sigpic

Always looking for vintage game used bats of Houston Buffs and Colt .45's players.

Comment

• suave1477
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2006

Bonerubbedbat try calling those numbers see what happens!!!

Then we can talk shop lol lol

Comment

• MVP
                      • Nov 2005

They wont sell the jerseys over the phone. You have to go to the outlet store at Majestic Athletic in Pennsylvania to buy the jerseys, jackets, etc..

-Henry

Comment

• Neely8
                        • Apr 2006

They way they operate sounds like a total cluster$&ck to me!

Comment

Working...