GUU Store Mailday w/ a possible photomatch question!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yankeesfan09
    • May 2009

GUU Store Mailday w/ a possible photomatch question!!

I just completed my first game used universe store transaction and must say it was an absolute pleasure working with Chris. He is a true class act! Thanks again Chris, I really appreciate it. Now back to the mailday, I received my first Mattingly gamer ( even if it is a coaches gamer lol ). The mailday is a Don Mattingly Game Used Dodgers Batting Practice Jersey w/ Steiner COA. Mattingly is my favorite player of all time and honestly thought I would never own anything of his since his stuff is usually so expensive. I also believe I may have found a possible photomatch and need some opinions. If you look on the right sleeve of my jersey you will notice there is a fray and a piece of fabric hanging down. On the getty pic I believe it is the same fray as my jersey. I do not have photoshop so I cant draw the red lines like others so I am going to need you guys to take a close look. I apologize in advance for the large pictures. Opinions welcome. Thanks!

• kylehess10
    • Feb 2006

Re: GUU Store Mailday w/ a possible photomatch question!!

Oh yea....that's definitely a match. The chances of having two B.P. jerseys from the same coach from the same season with the same loose thread like that is very slim.
    kylehess941@hotmail.com

My Game Used Collection:
    http://www.wix.com/kylehess941/gameused

http://www.kylehessphotography.com/

Comment

• Yankeesfan09
      • May 2009

Originally posted by kylehess10
      Oh yea....that's definitely a match. The chances of having two B.P. jerseys from the same coach from the same season with the same loose thread like that is very slim.

Thats exactly the answer I was hoping to hear!! I was shocked when I found that picture because I thought it would be almost impossible to find a photomatch of a coaches jersey. That just made it twice as special. Thanks for your opinion kyle!

Comment

• Lokee
        Banned
        • May 2008

Nice jersey and i would agree with Kyle a definate match.

Comment

Working...