PDA

View Full Version : Steve McNair Jersey HELP

allstarsplus
07-16-2009, 08:20 PM
I am not a NFL jersey guy so I wanted to throw this out to the group before I purchase.

There are no definitive markings on the jersey to try an match up via Getty images. The only additional information that I can provide that I think may be of interest to you is that the jersey is tagged on the inside and was made in Berlin, Wisconsin.

My questions are………do you think this is an authentic game worn or game issued jersey according to the tagging? And could you explain the “S” tag next to the “04-52” tag.

Also, this is the only picture provided to me but I could request more if you think that would help. thanks

jayt1234
07-16-2009, 08:35 PM
My thoughts would be that it was an NFL auctions autographed game cut jersey. Even though the Titans sell game used / issued jersey's on there site a lot of autographed jersey's end up on NFL auctions. This past year there were a bunch of Chris Johnson, Lendale White and the year before Keith Bulluck. It seemed as though there were at least a few each auction. I bought a few last year and all of them had the skill position label. Just my two cents but I am sure there are people who can add a lot more information than me.

Jay

LastingsMilledge85
07-16-2009, 10:14 PM
Is there some kind of COA, and if so who is the COA licensed by?

Neely8
07-17-2009, 12:58 AM
The "S" tagging means it is a skill player cut jersey. I have seen quarterback jerseys with "QB" tagging on them so I don't know if that "S" is what is supposed to be on a McNair jersey. I'd also say that a 52 is a pretty big size for a QB jersey. John.

allstarsplus
07-17-2009, 07:06 AM
Is there some kind of COA, and if so who is the COA licensed by?

There is no COA with it. Thanks to everyone for your help.