X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ChrisCavalier
    Paid Users
    • Jan 1970

JOSportsco New Team Deals

As many here know, GUU was recently involved with JOSportsco on a deal to become the “Official Partner” with the Oakland Raiders for all their game used memorabilia. Given GUU’s commitment to ensuring item authenticity, we are very pleased to be involved with the Raider deal to provide legitimate game used memorabilia to collectors. In fact, GUU has also recently been involved with JOSportsco on a couple of other deals for items coming directly from both teams and players.

With that said, we wanted to let collectors know that JOSportsco just added 3 teams to its list of partnered teams inventory to become the “Official Partner” for all of their game worn memorabilia. They include:

New York Jets- JOSportsco will be getting 1 full set of the Jets AFL Legacy game with helmets. They will be the only source for rookie Mark Sanchez and the rest of the team for game worn, which includes helmets.

Denver Broncos- JOSportsco will be getting 1 full set of the Broncos AFL Legacy game with helmets. They will be the only source for rookie Knowshon Moreno and the rest of the team for game worn as well as the orange alternates.

San Diego Chargers- JOSportsco will be getting 1 full set of the Chargers AFL Legacy game with helmets. They will be the only source for Chargers jerseys and helmets, including the powder blue alternates.

In all, the list of teams that JOSportsco has deals with thus far are as follows: Minnesota Vikings, Chicago Bears, Washington Redskins, Atlanta Falcons, Jacksonville Jaguars, New York Jets, Denver Broncos, San Diego Chargers, Oakland Raiders, and New Orleans Saints.

Overall, JOSportsco will be getting equipment from numerous players throughout the league in addition from several other teams. Given the items are being sourced directly from the teams and players and are legitimate, we wanted to give our members on update to make sure they are aware of these new teams added by JOSportsco.

As per the forum rules, this post has been approved by Game Used Universe.
    Christopher Cavalier
    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions
  • mvandor
    Banned
    • Apr 2007

Re: JOSportsco New Team Deals

Does this mean these teams will cease providing game worn unis to NFL Auctions?

Comment

• josportsco
      Banned
      • Nov 2008

I cannot speak for the teams but what I can say is, our deals are exclusive for all of the game worn memorabilia. I am not a liberty to discuss any details in our contract. With that being said, you may not see any of JOSportsCo teams partnerships in NFL Auctions.

If you have any furthere questions you can send them directly to jarrod@josportsco.com

Thank you
      JO

Comment

• nyjetsfan14
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by josportsco
        I cannot speak for the teams but what I can say is, our deals are exclusive for all of the game worn memorabilia. I am not a liberty to discuss any details in our contract. With that being said, you may not see any of JOSportsCo teams partnerships in NFL Auctions.

If you have any furthere questions you can send them directly to jarrod@josportsco.com

Thank you
        JO
        That is unfortunate for the charities that benefited from the NFL auction proceeds and unfortunate for collectors who enjoyed setting the value for items.

Comment

• ChrisWinsalways
          • Apr 2009

I agree a very sad day for the local organzations that are helped from NFL Auctions.

Comment

• 34swtns
            • Apr 2006

On the upside, you don't have to worry about buying incorrectly attributed team-issued blanks and wrong sized pro-cuts that were never worn in a game, with a signature on the back that has been assigned a PSA/DNA cert # that isn't even in PSA's database, from JO Sports.

In short, no overpriced junk like the NFL Auctions site has been pedaling for the last few years.

And yes, I'm definitely a JO "homer". A couple of the nicest items in my Bears collection came from JO.

Comment

• josportsco
              Banned
              • Nov 2008

I am sorry guys feel that way regarding the NFL Auctions model. By no means are we (JOSportsCo and teams) trying to take away from the teams charities. What we built inside each deal is a donation to the teams charities and a portion of proceeds go to the charities as well. We are in the process of building our charities page on our website so everyone knows what charities we support with the sales of merchandise. As for NFL Auctions, we support everything NFL Auctions stand for. We are in the process to see exactly how we can work together with NFL Auctions. As for the pro cuts I TOTALLY AGREE. The misuse of procuts by certain individuals have definitely effected the industry. We strive to help the industry/collectors obtain NFL relics from their favorite team and/or player.

JO

Comment

• Texans
                • Nov 2005

Its great that you guys were able to add more teams.

Jojo

Comment

• The Titan
                  • Aug 2007

Would be even greater if they had payment plans like Meigray.

Comment

• 34swtns
                    • Apr 2006

I'll agree with that. The only downside to a layaway program from JO would be that very few of my bills would get paid.

But my Bears collection would be stellar.

Comment

• intheminors
                      • Jul 2006

Unless I'm missing something, JO does have payment options. I've got two jerseys on hold and they've been great working with me on them.

As a matter of fact, I've got my eye on one more because of the payment options plan and I've got Brian looking for a few more. Great guys to work with and talk to. A+ so far in my dealings with them. I'm even considering trying to move one of my Cowboys double star jerseys to help pay off what I owe now so I can start paying on the next one.

Thanks.

Comment

• BULBUS
                        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by josportsco

Thank you
                        JO
                        JO Sports,

Can you please get the Giants? They sell jerseys on their website, but they are horrible. You never know what kind of use you are getting. Plus, I would like to see them let some helmets go.

Thanks,
                        Chris
                        Chris

NY Giants, NY Yankees, Don Mattingly, Mattingly brand bats (any player)
                        sigpic
                        donnie23fan at yahoo.com

Comment

• frankneck
                          • Mar 2006

JO does have payment options
                          What kind of payment options do they offer? How long do you have to pay? I almost didn't want to hear this because now I may have to drop a grand on a jersey I've had my eye on from them.

Comment

• josportsco
                            Banned
                            • Nov 2008

We do have payment plans. You are welcome to call or email the office with your interests and we can work something from there. As for the Giants... We have obtain several Eli Mannings, both signed and inscribed "game worn". You must visit josportsco.com to see the Eli. One has sold.

Comment

• allstarsplus
                              • Nov 2005

Is this a JO Redskins jersey?

Click image for larger version

Name:	!BS!Jmd!Bmk~$(KGrHgoH-DcEkJw2KwwWBK!5HBOog!~~_12.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	653933
                              Regards,
                              Andrew Lang