Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 3arod13
    • Apr 2006

Best Game Use On An Arod Gamer I've Ever Seen

Best Game Use On An Arod Gamer I've Ever Seen. Repair killed it for me though.

Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~
  • cjclong
    • Feb 2006

Re: Best Game Use On An Arod Gamer I've Ever Seen

Tony, why do you think this bat shows so much use and most others show so little. Is it because he sells most of his home run bats and so changes bats frequently when he is hitting home runs. Does this indicate a period of time when he was using the same bat and not hitting home runs?

Comment

• 3arod13
      • Apr 2006

Re: Best Game Use On An Arod Gamer I've Ever Seen

Originally posted by cjclong
      Tony, why do you think this bat shows so much use and most others show so little. Is it because he sells most of his home run bats and so changes bats frequently when he is hitting home runs. Does this indicate a period of time when he was using the same bat and not hitting home runs?
      Many of Arod's Gamers that show minimal use are those bats that he used strickly to give for selling. Uses it a bit, then turns it over for selling.

This bat definately looks like a bat Arod used for some tiem, then only let it go after it was cracked.

Love the use on the bat. Don't care for repaired bats. Prefer it to be in it's final condition after use.

Regards, Tony
      Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

Working...