PDA

View Full Version : Bad Day In Sports

yanks12025
05-20-2006, 05:09 PM
Today On 5/20 Barry Cheater Bonds Tied Babe The Best Ruth. Now It Aint Long Till He Passes.

mr.miracle
05-20-2006, 06:57 PM
That and the Barbaro incident in the Preakness means no triple crown yet again. Lets just hope the horse ends up being okay but it looks pretty bad. What a lousy day.

trsent
05-21-2006, 09:37 PM
I need to worry about putting food on the table, I could care less if Barry Bonds passed Babe Ruth or tied him for career home runs.

Get over it folks, there is more to life than if Barry Bonds passes Hank Aaron on the list for career home runs.

Ok, if he passes Sadaharu Oh I will start to cry myself.

Wake up, he is still playing because baseball can't punish him for anything in the past because Bud Selig knew what was up and he pretended nothing was being done wrong because he liked the increased attendance.

I will sleep soundly tonight, I slept soundly last night.

I was sick to my stomach because I picked the winner in The Preakness Stakes and didn't bet it. Oh wait, I didn't get sick over that either, I picked the winner but I had no intention on betting it anyway.

mr.miracle
05-21-2006, 09:42 PM
I for one am glad someone slept well last but I cried all night long and did not get a bit of sleep. I suppose we all wish that this great game is somehow fair and devoid of cheaters. Like life, such is not the case. Okay, so I did not cry all night but it sounded good.

Brett