PDA

View Full Version : Cincinnati Reds Wants

AWA85
07-21-2009, 09:51 PM
Hey everyone, here is an updated list of a few things I am looking for. Trying to be very selective with my purchases but if you have any items related or similar to the list I may be interested.

Joey Votto - game used items besides bats.
Sean Casey- Cincinnati Reds game used jersey with use.
Barry Larkin- game used items.
Edinson Volquez- game used bat.
Scott Williamson- game used bat.
Eric Davis- Reds game used items.
Edwin Encarnacion- odd brand game used bat.

Please email at AWA85@live.com if you have anything or any leads, I will respond back asap.

VALAIKA COLLECTOR
07-24-2009, 11:32 AM
Hey everyone, here is an updated list of a few things I am looking for. Trying to be very selective with my purchases but if you have any items related or similar to the list I may be interested.

Joey Votto - game used items besides bats.
Sean Casey- Cincinnati Reds game used jersey with use.
Barry Larkin- game used items.
Edinson Volquez- game used bat.
Scott Williamson- game used bat.
Eric Davis- Reds game used items.
Edwin Encarnacion- odd brand game used bat.

Please email at AWA85@live.com if you have anything or any leads, I will respond back asap.

I have only seen xbats and lousville sluggers used by Encarnacion, do you know of any others he has used? I have an xbat but is his most commonly used bat.

cordovacollector
07-24-2009, 12:19 PM
Mine is an X-Bat too.

oakesc8855
07-25-2009, 04:45 PM
He only brought a box full of bats to Louisville on his rehab but all he had was the 125 anniversary LS and one X-bat that looked pretty old.

PCM Sports
09-07-2009, 08:29 PM
We will be meeting with Joey on Friday to get game used items including Bats, batting gloves, fielders glove, jerseys, spikes, etc... Please let us know if you are interested. Quantities are limited.
info@pcmsports.com

murfsteve25
09-07-2009, 10:20 PM
whats the price on fielding gloves and bats?

chakes89
09-08-2009, 12:17 AM
So much for seeing any good Votto stuff at Redsfest

:mad:

Neely8
09-10-2009, 04:28 PM
We will be meeting with Joey on Friday to get game used items including Bats, batting gloves, fielders glove, jerseys, spikes, etc... Please let us know if you are interested. Quantities are limited.
info@pcmsports.com

I wouldn't buy anything from this company. From my personal experience they think they are doing you a huge favor by selling you something. Arrogance is not a great quality to possess if you in the retail business.

Rboitano
09-10-2009, 10:01 PM
Im selling my Jay Bruce game used bat from last year, signed and has heavy use.
Rboitano@charter.net

PCM Sports
09-16-2009, 12:17 PM
Nelly is upset because he wanted something and we would not sell it to him. One of the things about having the relationships to get the items is that we can pick and choose who we sell it to. When i get 2 jerseys from a guy and price them fairly, would i sell them to a whiney pain in the ass when i can sell it to someone who is nice to deal with. The luxury of having the product is you can do with it as you please. 2 customers now have great Votto Game Used jerseys and Nelly does not. Who really lost out here???

Neely8
09-16-2009, 12:41 PM
Nelly is upset because he wanted something and we would not sell it to him. One of the things about having the relationships to get the items is that we can pick and choose who we sell it to. When i get 2 jerseys from a guy and price them fairly, would i sell them to a whiney pain in the ass when i can sell it to someone who is nice to deal with. The luxury of having the product is you can do with it as you please. 2 customers now have great Votto Game Used jerseys and Nelly does not. Who really lost out here???

Believe me I won't lose any sleep not getting your jerseys. And in this post you came across exactly as I stated so thank you for proving my point. Just to set the record straight, I was willing to PREPAY for two jerseys in order to NOT have them signed. Contrary to your beliefs not everyone wants their game worn jerseys signed. If I'm willing to spend $1200 with a company I don't think it's too much to ask to get exactly what I want. I hardly think asking for something specific is whining but when you have no customer service skills I guess that is what you consider it. I wouldn't spend a dime with you now and I'd say there are others who wouldn't either judging by your arrogance.

skipcarayislegend
09-16-2009, 01:17 PM
would i sell them to a whiney pain in the ass when i can sell it to someone who is nice to deal with. The luxury of having the product is you can do with it as you please. 2 customers now have great Votto Game Used jerseys and Nelly does not. Who really lost out here???

This is one of several comments you've made here that strike me as childish and unprofessional. Imo, you should find someone else to communicate on your company's behalf because you really aren't doing yourself any favors. I, for one, have no desire to do business with someone who insults their customers like this.

CUTiger23
09-16-2009, 02:44 PM

Wow. What an unprofessional response. Seeing this makes me never want to purchase from you guys.