PDA

View Full Version : HOF BATS/Tim Authentication

spartakid
07-24-2009, 12:02 PM
Just thought I would let everyone know that Tim is now doing authentication and issuing COAs with it. The prices appear to be much cheaper than other places.... You can get more info on his site (I'm assuming most of you know what it is though) hofbats.com Ricardo

JETEFAN
07-24-2009, 05:32 PM
Just thought I would let everyone know that Tim is now doing authentication and issuing COAs with it. The prices appear to be much cheaper than other places.... You can get more info on his site (I'm assuming most of you know what it is though) hofbats.com Ricardo

It was great to hear Tim finally decided to do this. Along with John Taube, Tim of the most honest and bat savy people I know.

George

ndevlin
07-24-2009, 05:35 PM
Agree. Glad to see Tim doing this.

b.heagy
07-24-2009, 05:40 PM
One of the best people I have dealt with. Good luck Tim !

scottanservitz
07-24-2009, 10:10 PM
I have to agree that Tim is a good guy to buy from and has the passion for the hobby. Good luck to him on his new endeavor!
Scott

BrewCrewSackers
07-25-2009, 12:53 AM
Are his bats certified??? I noticed his vlady bat has a psa sticker on it.

spartakid
07-25-2009, 01:15 AM
Are his bats certified??? I noticed his vlady bat has a psa sticker on it.

If I'm not mistaken (Someone correct me if I am) all of the bats he sells come with his own COA/Authentication. I would assume that he got the Vlad bat with the PSA already done so you'd probably get 2 forms of authentication. Ricardo