Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oakesc8855
    • Jan 2009

Adam Dunn Cleats Ebay!

Did anyone from here win the Adam Dunn cleats that were sold on ebay today? Let me know please, Thankscody8_33@Hotmail.com
  • skyking26
    • Dec 2005

Re: Adam Dunn Cleats Ebay!

Originally posted by oakesc8855
    Did anyone from here win the Adam Dunn cleats that were sold on ebay today? Let me know please, Thankscody8_33@Hotmail.com
    There are alot of Dunn cleats floating around. If you missed a pair, you'll likely see another. Elite sold a bunch when Adam sold them to them a year or so ago and flooded the market with them.

RK
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Comment

• AWA85
      • Jan 2008

Like SkyKing said, don't worry there will be more out there. Now it seems they don't even reach a $100 anymore. I bought a nice pair that even had the Texas Longhorn logo on them which I am very happy with.
      Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Comment

• hippo916
        • Sep 2005

I have multiple signed rookie year Dunn cleats, batting gloves, and caps, rookie year homerun bat signed and identified by Dunn, minor league bat with name on barrel, and a rookie year homerun jersey signed and identified by Dunn. Most pieces also have a Dunn hologram and Dunn signed COA.

Comment

• skyking26
          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by hippo916
          I have multiple signed rookie year Dunn cleats, batting gloves, and caps, rookie year homerun bat signed and identified by Dunn, minor league bat with name on barrel, and a rookie year homerun jersey signed and identified by Dunn. Most pieces also have a Dunn hologram and Dunn signed COA.
          Can you email me?

skyking442@hotmail.com
          ROBERT KOPPEL
          Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
          and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Comment

• oakesc8855
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by hippo916
            Shoot me and email

cody8_33@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...