X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scubadentist
    • Jun 2009

White Sox late 70's jersey info needed

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me the size of the lettering on the White Sox jersey's from 76-81.....the infamous wild west jerseys that they wore shorts with.,....I need the size of the names, numbers on the uniforms(inches or mm/cm will work).....just the height of the letters and numbers...especially the players numbers on the backs of the jerseys....

Any info greatly appreciated,

Paul
  • scubadentist
    • Jun 2009

Re: White Sox late 70's jersey info needed

Originally posted by scubadentist
    Hi All,

Can anyone tell me the size of the lettering on the White Sox jersey's from 76-81.....the infamous wild west jerseys that they wore shorts with.,....I need the size of the names, numbers on the uniforms(inches or mm/cm will work).....just the height of the letters and numbers...especially the players numbers on the backs of the jerseys....

Any info greatly appreciated,

Paul
    forgot to incude my email to reply....scubadentist@yahoo.com

Comment

• grenda12
      • Oct 2008

You gonna want to contact karamaxjoe, he's a member of this forum. He knows a lot about White Sox jerseys.

Comment

• scubadentist
        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by grenda12
        You gonna want to contact karamaxjoe, he's a member of this forum. He knows a lot about White Sox jerseys.
        Thanks, I contacted him yesterday, hopefully he gets back to me, I have had a few emails pointing to Mike as the source for info on these jerseys....many thanks, Paul

Comment

Working...