PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Bush USC jersey American Mem auction

norristrophy
05-23-2006, 06:26 AM
I am very interested in the jersey but even though I have asked them (I've provided my bidder number, etc) they have not e-mailed me the photo match, nor have they posted it in the auction from what I can see. Anybody who knows their college/USC stuff care to comment on this jersey? Thanks guys.

https://www.americanmemorabilia.com/Auction_Item.asp?Auction_ID=29908

mphcollectibles
05-23-2006, 01:16 PM
I would be very careful with this jersey. I know Reggie wore a 48 his Junior and Senior year. Not to say he didn't wear a 44, but his freshman and sophmore year could be different. I would also ask how they obtained this jersey since this is the first one I know about hitting the market. I would ask American Memorabilia to email you some more photos of the tagging.

mphcollectibles
05-23-2006, 01:18 PM
Also, the autograph isn't consistent with what he signs today, but we all know that changes with time as well.

norristrophy
05-23-2006, 01:19 PM
Thanks for the reply MPH. Just curious how do we know he wore a size 48 without any jerseys hitting the market though?

clinton2828
05-23-2006, 05:43 PM
mph
with all due respect you dont know what you are talking about when it comes to this jersey...first off he NEVER wore a size 48 EVER... second he did not stay for his senior year cause he left early as a jr. this year.....he wore a size 44 you are correct.......and perhaps a 42

worldchamps
05-24-2006, 10:34 AM
FYI....the auto on this jersey does match up to how he signs today????? Keep in mind this is on a jersey on the material part not a number. I am impressed the auto looks as good as it does.

I don't know what size he wears, but the jersey looks good to me.

Eric
05-24-2006, 11:11 AM
Who did you sent your questions to at AMI? I have had a lot of success with Tony Giese. He has responded quickly to my emails.

Thanks
Eric

mchmaj
05-24-2006, 11:20 AM
hello everyone , i am USC game jerseys expert !!! i have sold 10+ game jerseys of usc from 2002 to present on ebay and outside of ebay ....REGGIE BUSH WORN SIZE 42 his freshmen, sophomore, and Junior year PERIOD !! i do get LA TIMES everyday and i have photo match that he worn size 42 during 2005 season so this jersey on AMI IS GAME ISSUED , he might tried it on and he likes size 42 better .

if u wanan more questions about usc game jerseys , email me !!
thanks
cheers
marcus

norristrophy
05-24-2006, 01:06 PM
hello everyone , i am USC game jerseys expert !!! i have sold 10+ game jerseys of usc from 2002 to present on ebay and outside of ebay ....REGGIE BUSH WORN SIZE 42 his freshmen, sophomore, and Junior year PERIOD !! i do get LA TIMES everyday and i have photo match that he worn size 42 during 2005 season so this jersey on AMI IS GAME ISSUED , he might tried it on and he likes size 42 better .

if u wanan more questions about usc game jerseys , email me !!
thanks
cheers
marcus

But this jersey isn't from 2005 it's from 2003 according to AMI and the photo match they state they have but haven't seen. Marcus please e-mail me any photo evidence you have about Bush jerseys from USC if you can, thanks much. wags4097@aol.com

Eric,

I e-mailed whatever link I got off their contact link at the top of the auction page (a generic info mailbox address) and I got a pretty quick response saying get back to us with bidder number and name which I did but they never got back to me. I simply want a copy of the photo match that they state they have. I would be a very serious player for a 100% photo matched Bush jersey but they have not responded.

Thanks all.

mphcollectibles
05-24-2006, 04:45 PM
My fault on the Senior year comment. He did wear a 48 his junior year. I would like to see proof that he didn't. I do know that his Rose Bowl jersey and many of his jerseys from the 05 season were stolen. If you want to verify this information ask Reggie Bush himself as I have.

mphcollectibles
05-24-2006, 04:58 PM
FYI....the auto on this jersey does match up to how he signs today????? Keep in mind this is on a jersey on the material part not a number. I am impressed the auto looks as good as it does.

I don't know what size he wears, but the jersey looks good to me.

Yeah the autograph looks very similar.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Reggie-Bush-signed-Saints-Revolution-Authentic-Helmet_W0QQitemZ8817317040QQcategoryZ27276QQrdZ1QQ cmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Reggie-Bush-USC-Trojans-Autographed-Signed-STATS-Helmet_W0QQitemZ8816918676QQcategoryZ60593QQrdZ1QQ cmdZViewItem

mchmaj
05-24-2006, 05:24 PM
mph, REGGIE BUSH NEVER WEAR SIZE 48 PERIOD !!! no but or if , even Mr. White #21 worn size 42 and 44 during his last two years with the USC

i know that REGGIE BUSH worn size 42 during his freshmen and sophomore years, and i have to find la times newspaper around my house, BUSH may wear 42 or 44 during his junior season with USC

for AMI bush jersey size 44 that is from 2003 season ?? i think it culd be from this 2005 season ??
will post pictures asap
thanks
marcus

mchmaj
05-24-2006, 05:26 PM
here is picture from 2005 season he worn size 44
so AMI culd named it in wrong year ?

norristrophy
05-24-2006, 11:10 PM
They posted the match on the site. Anybody have any thoughts on the match? I don't see the mark underneath the point on the left shoulder striping on the jersey as it is in the pic however.

norristrophy
05-25-2006, 06:22 AM
Just saw this one on the Historic Auctions site. This has a different style of tagging than the one on AMI. If he wore a 44 his Junior year and there is a 44 on AMI and the jersey on Historic auctions has a 2005 year tag (different tagging than AMI) than something is a bit odd here. Any USC/college guys help out?

http://www.historicauctions.com/search/list/auctionid/32825/

CollectGU
05-25-2006, 08:22 AM
They posted the match on the site. Anybody have any thoughts on the match? I don't see the mark underneath the point on the left shoulder striping on the jersey as it is in the pic however.

I disagree that photomatch is nice. I think it's right on. I also like the placement of the "SC" on the v-neck, it matches nicely to the photo

mchmaj
05-25-2006, 11:07 AM
Just saw this one on the Historic Auctions site. This has a different style of tagging than the one on AMI. If he wore a 44 his Junior year and there is a 44 on AMI and the jersey on Historic auctions has a 2005 year tag (different tagging than AMI) than something is a bit odd here. Any USC/college guys help out?

http://www.historicauctions.com/search/list/auctionid/32825/

USC NEVERS have year tag on their jerseys during 2005 season, it must be ODD !!!

mchmaj
05-25-2006, 11:22 AM
USC NEVERS have year tag on their jerseys during 2005 season, it must be ODD !!!

for some reason i cannot read their website, can someone post picture of ODD bush 2005 tagged game jersey ??

Eric
05-25-2006, 11:54 AM
Here's the part of the description which mentions details of the jersey
This jersey was used by Bush in the 2005 season. This is one of two home jerseys he wore the entire season, backed up with five large team repairs and incredible use. The shoulders are covered with scrapes and fine tears. The year tag of 2005 is proudly displayed in the bottom center of the jersey. There will never be another jersey like this on the market, don't let this one pass you by.

Authentication:

Global Authentication/Bernie GernayHere's the pic from their website

http://www.historicauctions.com/images/listings/0D0E77E9-1111-B1F9-F308013F8CD89F25/W32825.jpg

mchmaj
05-25-2006, 12:09 PM
Here's the part of the description which mentions details of the jersey
This jersey was used by Bush in the 2005 season. This is one of two home jerseys he wore the entire season, backed up with five large team repairs and incredible use. The shoulders are covered with scrapes and fine tears. The year tag of 2005 is proudly displayed in the bottom center of the jersey. There will never be another jersey like this on the market, don't let this one pass you by.

Authentication:
Global Authentication/Bernie GernayHere's the pic from their website

http://www.historicauctions.com/images/listings/0D0E77E9-1111-B1F9-F308013F8CD89F25/W32825.jpg

STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE , FAKE JERSEY !!! the stripes and sleeves show that its not real !! and again USC nevers have their jerseys taged with 2005.
the sleeves shuld be shorter than this as it looks like store brought
authentic ....
what reggie bushs real game jersey looks like, i posted picture of his REA GAME JERSEY

mchmaj
05-25-2006, 12:11 PM
STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE , FAKE JERSEY !!! the stripes and sleeves show that its not real !! and again USC nevers have their jerseys taged with 2005.
the sleeves shuld be shorter than this as it looks like store brought
authentic ....
what reggie bushs real game jersey looks like, i posted picture of his REA GAME JERSEY

PLUS USC NEVER NEVER CUT their jerseys' bottom, as they always leave it beacuse they are SUPER TUCKED and you all can see every time during the end of games from 2002-2005, you can see all PLAYERS' bottoms are like this i posted , again THEY NEVER CUT BOTTOM OFF
cheers

Eric
05-25-2006, 12:45 PM
Mchmaj, please send this information about the Reggie Bush jersey to
james@historicauctions.com (james@historicauctions.com)

CollectGU
05-25-2006, 12:58 PM
My fault on the Senior year comment. He did wear a 48 his junior year. I would like to see proof that he didn't. I do know that his Rose Bowl jersey and many of his jerseys from the 05 season were stolen. If you want to verify this information ask Reggie Bush himself as I have.

MPH , I'd love to hear your thoughts on the photo match and the fact that PSA/DNA authenticated the signature......

mchmaj
05-25-2006, 01:00 PM
Mchmaj, please send this information about the Reggie Bush jersey to
james@historicauctions.com (james@historicauctions.com)
thanks for the info
done sent him an email so wait and see
cheers
marcus

mchmaj
05-25-2006, 01:07 PM
be carefull !!!! after studying the reggie bush jersey on historicacutions, seem that someone brought the "store authentic" reggie bush jersey and cut the bottom off and added year tag ....THEN send it to historic auctions ??

i have already post few picture of him wearing the REAL GAME jersey.. YOU GO AHEAD and save the pictures. that way u can make sure you BUY CORRECT BUSH USC GAME JERSEYS and i am sure there are few of them in the world !!

cheers
marcus chmaj

mchmaj
05-31-2006, 11:36 AM
be carefull !!!! after studying the reggie bush jersey on historicacutions, seem that someone brought the "store authentic" reggie bush jersey and cut the bottom off and added year tag ....THEN send it to historic auctions ??

i have already post few picture of him wearing the REAL GAME jersey.. YOU GO AHEAD and save the pictures. that way u can make sure you BUY CORRECT BUSH USC GAME JERSEYS and i am sure there are few of them in the world !!

cheers
marcus chmaj
BE CAREFUL !!!!!
seem historicauction removed reggie bush jersey from the auction BUT he didnt remove leinart #11 and white #21 also ??? they are same cut as reggie bush, i think he shuld remove them if they are in same cut .....

told him about #11 and #21 that they are same fake store brought USC reggie bush #5 jersey .... did same person sent him THREE FAKE USC jerseys of #5, #11, and #21 ?!?!!?
i wonder.....

thanks
marcus

HistoricAuctions
05-31-2006, 12:33 PM
BE CAREFUL !!!!!
seem historicauction removed reggie bush jersey from the auction BUT he didnt remove leinart #11 and white #21 also ??? they are same cut as reggie bush, i think he shuld remove them if they are in same cut .....

told him about #11 and #21 that they are same fake store brought USC reggie bush #5 jersey .... did same person sent him THREE FAKE USC jerseys of #5, #11, and #21 ?!?!!?
i wonder.....

thanks
marcus

Marcus, I believe you are supposed to contact us regarding jerseys before you post regarding them... I haven't received an email from you regarding these jerseys.

Regardless of such, I am researching these jerseys and will let you know.

hblakewolf
05-31-2006, 12:36 PM
Forget about Marcus not following the rules-I did!

I contacted you folks over a week ago about the "1998 McGwire" jersey that could not have been worn in 1998, as it has the MLKB logo on the back of the neck. As of today, I have never heard from you either on my email account or here on the Forum.

Can you lease update us?

Thanks.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

mchmaj
05-31-2006, 12:37 PM
Marcus, I believe you are supposed to contact us regarding jerseys before you post regarding them... I haven't received an email from you regarding these jerseys.

Regardless of such, I am researching these jerseys and will let you know.

yeah i emailed you, and u shuld know better after reggie bush was found not real and bush jersey is in same cut and style as #11 leinart and #21 white .. so shuld pull them down after found reggie bushs not real..

HistoricAuctions
05-31-2006, 01:22 PM
Forget about Marcus not following the rules-I did!

I contacted you folks over a week ago about the "1998 McGwire" jersey that could not have been worn in 1998, as it has the MLKB logo on the back of the neck. As of today, I have never heard from you either on my email account or here on the Forum.

Can you lease update us?

Thanks.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

I just sent you an email.

HistoricAuctions
05-31-2006, 01:23 PM
yeah i emailed you, and u shuld know better after reggie bush was found not real and bush jersey is in same cut and style as #11 leinart and #21 white .. so shuld pull them down after found reggie bushs not real..

I'll look at the other jerseys, but I never said that the Reggie Bush wasn't real.

mchmaj
05-31-2006, 01:45 PM
I'll look at the other jerseys, but I never said that the Reggie Bush wasn't real.

You saw my picture of reggie bush GAME jersey and that what USC wears frm 2002 to present... the bush jersey on your auction is FAKE, no but or AND your bush got fake year tag, bottom cut off, same goes to ur #11 and #21 , i am USC football game jerseys expert ... i have got over 20+ usc game jerseys.

looks like your three usc jerseys are from store authentic and made them looks gamers... you would notice #21 mr. white always leave his jerseys bottom laying and u can see "center split" on the bottom which ur #11, #5, and #21 dont have them.....

thanks
marcus

mchmaj
05-31-2006, 01:53 PM
You saw my picture of reggie bush GAME jersey and that what USC wears frm 2002 to present... the bush jersey on your auction is FAKE, no but or AND your bush got fake year tag, bottom cut off, same goes to ur #11 and #21 , i am USC football game jerseys expert ... i have got over 20+ usc game jerseys.

looks like your three usc jerseys are from store authentic and made them looks gamers... you would notice #21 mr. white always leave his jerseys bottom laying and u can see "center split" on the bottom which ur #11, #5, and #21 dont have them.....

thanks
marcus

HERE IS MY couple of usc game #1 issued and #6 orange bowl game worn jerseys SO EVERYONE CAN SEE THEM ....
AND the LAST ... REGGIE BUSHs picture from end of 2005 season, it has center split bottom and no year tag after all .....

mchmaj
06-02-2006, 11:29 AM
PLEASE REMOVE the #11 leinart and #21 white usc jerseys from your auction , u know that they are clearly not game jerseys ...
dont want buyers to get store authentic jerseys as game used
marcus

Eric
06-16-2006, 10:51 AM
FYI- The Bush jersey in American Memorabilia closed at $11,810

norristrophy
06-17-2006, 01:34 AM
FYI- The Bush jersey in American Memorabilia closed at $11,810

Keeping in line with the other thread about photomatches....just goes to show you what a slam dunk photo match can do for a shirt numbers-wise. It probably goes for about half that or so w/o the match me thinks.