Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RJB44
    • Jan 2006

Jerseys from Hartel Sports Inc?

Has anyone bought from these folks? I saw them at the National and they had a large selection of game used jerseys, mostly from the 1990's. They are based out of Steeleville, Illinois.

Thanks
  • hiramman
    • Feb 2007

Re: Jerseys from Hartel Sports Inc?

Yes, Hartel Sports is a long time game-used seller. They've been in business for years and I've had nothing but good luck dealing with them over the years.
    Always looking for Atlanta Braves Game-Used items. hiramman@bellsouth.net

Comment

• Larry Pelliccioni
      • Nov 2005

I have been dealing with Hartel Sports for over 25 years and they have been great. The business was started by the father, Floyd, a great man with a good sense of humor and truly a gentleman. When he passed his son Bruce took over and he always, always was very fair in his dealing. Now the business belongs to Mike and like the others before him, is just a fine person to deal with.
      Great selection, great prices and greater service, that is Hartel Sports.
      Larry Pelliccioni

Comment

• larry bourget
        • Nov 2005

Hartel is #1, you can not get any better unless you buy from Teams yourself.

LB

Comment

• Sincityson
          • Oct 2006

Great to deal with, yet not always the quickest to hear back from.
          Following Game Used/Worn auctions and team sales: www.twitter.com/gameused

Comment

• sox83cubs84
            Banned
            • Apr 2009

Great sellers and great people...only problems are the difficulty to hear back from them promptly (sometimes) and occasional less-than-stellar recordkeeping of customer facts...they have often gone a year or more without updating my address in their files when I moved in the past. Still, they're definitely worth a look-see, and they're now offering items on eBay as well (I think the seller ID is mike7332).

Dave M.
            Chicago area

Comment

Working...