PDA

View Full Version : nfl uniform fines

orioles03
08-09-2009, 08:18 PM
good read
http://chriscooley47.blogspot.com/2009/08/dont-get-fined.html

TriplexXxSports
08-11-2009, 10:02 AM
I'd love to have the job with the binoculars! Man, that would make photo matching a cinch!

However, I understand the NFL's position. They are professionals, and are expected to dress and ACT accordingly.

What would you think if you walked into a bank and the President were there with his shirt tail out, a bag of Red Man in his shirt pocket, and his tie sagging below the second button on his shirt - Not very professional.

I remember getting pinned in HS games for the same sort of infractions, Shirt out, non-team color cleats, 'slang' written on my arms in permanent marker. We were never fined, but I sure did get good at running 100 yard ladders!

orioles03
08-11-2009, 03:00 PM
i worked on the sidelines a ton of games for the ravens the guy walks around on the field with a clipboard taking notes pregame i was standing next to ed reed he always wears sweat pants pre game and always get a warning the ravens uni guy is a former colt and radio broadcaster can't think of his name the fines are pretty crazy though

TriplexXxSports
08-11-2009, 03:30 PM
i worked on the sidelines a ton of games for the ravens the guy walks around on the field with a clipboard taking notes pregame i was standing next to ed reed he always wears sweat pants pre game and always get a warning the ravens uni guy is a former colt and radio broadcaster can't think of his name the fines are pretty crazy though

Can I offer some creative suggestions? How about these; . , and some grammar adjustments. ;)

That was a tough sentence to get through:eek:

NEFAN
08-11-2009, 03:42 PM
I spent 30 years in the Army with uniform nazi's watching. We didn't get fined but we got a butt chewing and pushups!

NYCrulesU
08-11-2009, 03:47 PM
Uniform Nazis are about as annoying as self appointed grammar police.

orioles03
08-11-2009, 03:57 PM
typing from my phone sorry

nyjetsfan14
08-11-2009, 10:48 PM
Uniform Nazis are about as annoying as self appointed grammar police.

LMAO, very nice :D