X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • orioles03
    • Dec 2005

nfl uniform fines

good read
    8-7-09 Camp is well underway so let the multitude of meetings continue - all kinds varying from local gang activity to how to handle your ba...
    orioles03@comcast.net
  • TriplexXxSports
    • Jan 2009

Re: nfl uniform fines

I'd love to have the job with the binoculars! Man, that would make photo matching a cinch!

However, I understand the NFL's position. They are professionals, and are expected to dress and ACT accordingly.

What would you think if you walked into a bank and the President were there with his shirt tail out, a bag of Red Man in his shirt pocket, and his tie sagging below the second button on his shirt - Not very professional.

I remember getting pinned in HS games for the same sort of infractions, Shirt out, non-team color cleats, 'slang' written on my arms in permanent marker. We were never fined, but I sure did get good at running 100 yard ladders!

Comment

• orioles03
      • Dec 2005

i worked on the sidelines a ton of games for the ravens the guy walks around on the field with a clipboard taking notes pregame i was standing next to ed reed he always wears sweat pants pre game and always get a warning the ravens uni guy is a former colt and radio broadcaster can't think of his name the fines are pretty crazy though
      orioles03@comcast.net

Comment

• TriplexXxSports
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by orioles03
        i worked on the sidelines a ton of games for the ravens the guy walks around on the field with a clipboard taking notes pregame i was standing next to ed reed he always wears sweat pants pre game and always get a warning the ravens uni guy is a former colt and radio broadcaster can't think of his name the fines are pretty crazy though
        Can I offer some creative suggestions? How about these; . , and some grammar adjustments.

That was a tough sentence to get through

Comment

• NEFAN
          • Jul 2008

I spent 30 years in the Army with uniform nazi's watching. We didn't get fined but we got a butt chewing and pushups!

Comment

• NYCrulesU
            Banned
            • Jul 2009

Uniform Nazis are about as annoying as self appointed grammar police.

Comment

• orioles03
              • Dec 2005

typing from my phone sorry
              orioles03@comcast.net

Comment

• nyjetsfan14
                • Apr 2006

Originally posted by NYCrulesU
                Uniform Nazis are about as annoying as self appointed grammar police.
                LMAO, very nice

Comment

Working...