PDA

View Full Version : OT... I love MLB.TV...

shoremen44
08-11-2009, 07:50 PM
I love MLB TV online... not only for photomatching bats, and getting to watch my favorite teams and players, but I just got to watch Youklis charge the mound.

if I watched sportscenter I'd get to see ten seconds... instead I can rewind and watch again.

vdsporty25
08-11-2009, 08:51 PM
I love MLB TV online... not only for photomatching bats, and getting to watch my favorite teams and players, but I just got to watch Youklis charge the mound.

if I watched sportscenter I'd get to see ten seconds... instead I can rewind and watch again.

yeah that was great...i dont have MLB TV....but I was watching it live and I have dvr.....hilarious...

yanks12025
08-11-2009, 09:16 PM
Ha,
Youk is a joke, got taken down by a 20 year old and had to throw his helmet like a little girl. I bet MLB wont give him a suspension becasue they care to much about the Red Sox. I'm very surprized the baseball tonight people aint saying that Youk did nothing wrong and it was all the Tigers fault.

rj_lucas
08-11-2009, 09:24 PM
As a bonus, you can use MLB.TV to photomatch Youk's batting helmet, which features an impression of Porcello's backside.

Rick
rickjlucas@gmail.com

skyking26
08-11-2009, 10:36 PM
You guys have Direct TV that you are watching the games on or Cable?

I switched recently from cable to Direct TV Satelite dish. Been happy with it so far. Where I live you have only one cable co (Comcast) and they treat the customer very poorly. I have not added the MLB package yet as I thought I'd see how it all works out. LMK what you guys pay for MLB package.

As a side note, anybody here wishing to switch to Direct TV by I think Sept 30, you can use my account number as a referral and get $100 off, and so do I. Just email and let me know.

Best,

Bob

kylehess10
08-12-2009, 02:25 AM
I believe that by the time all 2009 equipment is out on the market, this year will be the "year of the photomatch". Getty, AP, etc. all post more images now, and with MLB.tv and the "nexdef" option to make the picture crystal-clear, photomatches will be so easy to find. Also I found this guy on flickr that does photography in Baltimore. He takes so many nice images and he posts the full resolution of all his MLB pics on flickr for both teams. Another great resource I've found. All these resrources for photomatching have been growing in the past few years. I just can't wait for 2009 Braves jerseys to come out....I have plenty of close-up shots of most players' jerseys to catch those little stitches to photomatch!

3arod13
08-12-2009, 06:13 AM
You can also get past games? Looking to photomatch a bat from the last series at Yankee Stadium 2008 (Baltimore at New York).

shoremen44
08-12-2009, 06:33 AM
You can also get past games? Looking to photomatch a bat from the last series at Yankee Stadium 2008 (Baltimore at New York).

You can watch past games, but I think only the 2009 games are in high def

vdsporty25
08-12-2009, 03:18 PM
You guys have Direct TV that you are watching the games on or Cable?

I switched recently from cable to Direct TV Satelite dish. Been happy with it so far. Where I live you have only one cable co (Comcast) and they treat the customer very poorly. I have not added the MLB package yet as I thought I'd see how it all works out. LMK what you guys pay for MLB package.

As a side note, anybody here wishing to switch to Direct TV by I think Sept 30, you can use my account number as a referral and get $100 off, and so do I. Just email and let me know.

Best,

Bob

Yeah I have the DirecTv MLB Package....this is actually my second year of subscribing to it and I love it....I am not sure what I paid for it but I believe it was $180 for the year....