Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TriplexXxSports
    • Jan 2009

Is This Seller For Real?!

Take a gander at this and tell me if you see something out of sorts.

I wonder if he's having a little trouble selling this jersey?

• helmets
    • Mar 2008

Re: Is This Seller For Real?!

He knows that TripleXXX spends endless hours scouring ebay for game used Bears jerseys, so he listed it that way in hopes that you would find it and having not found any decent Bears jerseys lately - would buy it to satisfy that empty, unsatisfied feeling that you presently have.
    Buying game used helmets of Packers - all eras as well as game used helmets of HOFers or future HOFers.

Comment

• Jake51
      • Jan 2006

Sorry fellas, guess I'm a little slow today...what am I missing?

Thanks,

Tom

Comment

• TNTtoys
        • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Jake51
        Sorry fellas, guess I'm a little slow today...what am I missing?

Thanks,

Tom
        Tom,

The jersey is being advertised as a Chicago Bears jersey.

Nick
        Looking for ...
        Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
        Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
        Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Comment

• Jake51
          • Jan 2006

I am really out of it!

Here's what I get when I click on the link so I missed the Bears part...that aside, the jersey looks good from a tagging standpoint and the hem length matches the hem on the Bailey I have from 2007. Going to have fun and dig for pictures now!

Thanks,

Tom

Please wait
          Image not available

Champ Bailey 2005 Game Used Home Denver Broncos Jersey

Item condition:--Time left:23 days 3 hours (Sep 04, 200914:56:31 PDT)

Price:US $1,550.00Buy It NowBuy It NowBuy It NoworBest Offer:Make OfferMake OfferMake OfferYou can also:Watch this itemNow watching in My eBay Now watching in My eBay

Shipping:$20.00US Postal Service Express MailSee more services See discounts | See all details Get it fast: Estimated delivery by August 14
          Returns:No Returns Accepted
          Coverage:Pay with </IMG> and your full purchase price is covered | See terms

Comment

• Jake51
            • Jan 2006

Ok...I'll leave it alone after this as I know this post wasn't about the jersey but how it was listed....but I think I found the photo match for this jersey. The grass stain across the 2 matches.

Thanks,

Tom

Comment

• TriplexXxSports
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by helmets
              He knows that TripleXXX spends endless hours scouring ebay for game used Bears jerseys, so he listed it that way in hopes that you would find it and having not found any decent Bears jerseys lately - would buy it to satisfy that empty, unsatisfied feeling that you presently have.

Now, now! You seem to be hinting that I have a slight obsession. "Endless Hours', as you put it, NO. But, everyone scours the bay to see whats up. If they didn't we'd barely have anything to stimulate us in the 'Auction Items' section. Come on now.

Anyone knows a true collector is never satisfied and especially now everyone who collects is on the look out for deals on what they collect. I fail to see problem with that.

But seriously helmets, I don't think that was the seller intention here......Ha Fricken' Ha! Play nice!!

Comment

Working...