PDA

View Full Version : Historic Auctions

encinorick
05-24-2006, 05:51 PM
It appears that Historic Auctions has just begun and there are some cool stuff in it;however, I feel uncomfortable with the lack of information concerning authenticaion. Is this an auction in which only the "experts" or, at least, those who consider themselves "experts," should bid?

trsent
05-24-2006, 06:53 PM
It appears that Historic Auctions has just begun and there are some cool stuff in it;however, I feel uncomfortable with the lack of information concerning authenticaion. Is this an auction in which only the "experts" or, at least, those who consider themselves "experts," should bid?

That is sort of a broad question, could you be more specific?

HistoricAuctions
05-24-2006, 08:41 PM
Since our items are authenticated by Jimmy Spence (JSA), PSA/DNA and Global Authentication and it clearly states which authentication each item has at the bottom of each item, I’m not sure which information we are lacking. If there is a specific item you are interested in and would like additional information regarding, please feel free to contact me directly at james@historicauctions.com (james@historicauctions.com)

--
James

encinorick
05-24-2006, 09:18 PM
For example, the Campy GU cap or the Jackie Robinson GU pants. With regard to the cap , if I'm not mistaken the only verfication that it was Campy is the number. Also, how do you know that it was from 1947?

suave1477
05-24-2006, 10:29 PM
Guys can you help me on this one?

I got the email and I googled the website that the auction is open, but when i click on it all i get is the header saying historic auction and a blank page at the top left corner all it says is "you have reached the wap page" did i miss something here what am i doing wrong?

Why cant i view the auction?

Eric
05-24-2006, 10:30 PM
It was up earlier today. Don't know if it's down, or they're making changes. You're going to the right place, it's just not there.
E

suave1477
05-24-2006, 10:37 PM
Eric thanks for the update!!!