PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in the Cleveland, OH area....Browns game used jersey question

cugolfnut
08-23-2009, 10:16 AM
I was wanting to know if the Browns ever sold some of their game used jerseys at the stadium / proshop??? If anyone knows or if they do I'm interested in a James Davis #28 jersey....looking forward to seeing if they sell any...thanks

tcfor3
08-23-2009, 02:44 PM
The Browns don't sell the game jerseys or uniforms at the stadium.

They have had locker room sales at the practice facility in Berea during the preseason for the past few years where they have sold jerseys, pants and other team items.

cugolfnut
08-23-2009, 05:24 PM
hey thanks for the info...let me know next year if you hear when and where it will be. I may have to make a road trip...

zipster1
08-24-2009, 10:54 AM
They do sell game worn stuff at the team shop prior to the draft party. It is held in the morning, right before the draft.

That is the only time I am aware.

josportsco
08-25-2009, 02:34 AM
JOSportsCo will be getting James Davis Browns game worn jerseys. We have an unwashed James Davis Clemson game worn jersey now. If you have any interest give me an email Jarrod@josportsco.com

ChrisWinsalways
09-23-2009, 06:54 PM
Yes if anyone knows when the Browns Sale Please post not really intrested in paying almost $2000 for a late round draft choice.