PDA

View Full Version : Few Questions About JoSportsCo.

RKO18
08-26-2009, 02:13 AM
Hey guys,

I have been looking at a few items that josportsco has to offer, and might be interested in purchasing jerseys from them in the near future. From what I have heard from everyone, they are nothing but a class act and to be honest, I don't think I've heard one bad thing about them to date.

So I did have a couple of questions that I figured you guys might be able to answer for me.

1. What forms of payment do they accept, and do they accept Paypal?

2. Can they help you photo-match a jersey they have for sale if they do not specify already?

3. I have noticed that some of their jerseys are priced rather high (sometimes even with more obscure players) and other times they are beyond reasonable (even for some well-known players). Beyond the jerseys that might already be photo-matched, why are some priced so high while others are priced so low?

Should I be cautious if I find a quality player for such a bargain price (for instance, Chris Hovan for $300) and/or what would be the advantage of purchasing the more expensive jerseys, do they have a better chance of truly being game-worn, because I assume that all of their jerseys are legit.

This applies more to the non-superstars so to speak as obviously the Peyton Manning's and Adrian Peterson's are worth their weight in gold. It just seems like sometimes you'll see an unknown player going for $500-$700 while some rather well known players might be being sold for $300.

I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with this as obviously it is great if you happen to pick up a good player, I was just curious.

4. Are they ever flexible in terms of their asking-prices or are they always final (not to say their prices are unreasonable because they're not)?

Thanks guys :)

TriplexXxSports
08-26-2009, 05:31 AM
They would be the best to ask but....

1. What forms of payment do they accept, and do they accept Paypal?

-Cash, Check, Credit Card, & PayPal

2. Can they help you photo-match a jersey they have for sale if they do not specify already?

-Yes

3. I have noticed that some of their jerseys are priced rather high (sometimes even with more obscure players) and other times they are beyond reasonable (even for some well-known players). Beyond the jerseys that might already be photo-matched, why are some priced so high while others are priced so low?

-IMO, its because of the undoubtable provenance

Should I be cautious if I find a quality player for such a bargain price (for instance, Chris Hovan for $300) and/or what would be the advantage of purchasing the more expensive jerseys, do they have a better chance of truly being game-worn, because I assume that all of their jerseys are legit.

-Be sure that you always research the piece you are interested in. Don't hesitate to ask questions. With JO there is no doubt it is 100% LEGIT.

4. Are they ever flexible in terms of their asking-prices or are they always final (not to say their prices are unreasonable because they're not)?

-From my experiences, they are willing to negotiate on certain pieces. It is their call on how much they will flex, and for which players.

They post here once in a while. I wouldn't hesitate to ask them on here, e-mail them, or just give them a call. They are a good bunch of guys.

I hope this helps.