PDA

View Full Version : Soriano bats "family pictures" - Zookerman182

markize
08-30-2009, 04:07 PM
Matt,

as promised, I got some pictures together of my Alfonso Soriano bats. the first picture, top 7 bats are Yankees bats; next 2 down are Rangers bats including game issued x-bat from 2004-2005; next 3 are Nationals bats (the 4th one up from the bottom is the one I got from you); bottom 3 are Cubs bats.

this picture includes: top bat is Cubs; 2nd down is Nationals (also in other pic); bottom 4 are Yankees bats.

Cubs bat from 2007

Hopefully more to come soon!!

mark

zookerman182
08-30-2009, 10:12 PM
awesome stuff!!!! I knew which bat i sold you before i even read anything. Those are some awesome bats. I love the player traits he has more than any other player. Goodluck on finding more. Andrew Lang was a nice friend to have when Sori was a Nat. He hooked me up with some amazing bats.

NegleyPirate
08-31-2009, 04:20 PM
Mark,
which one is your favorite bat? Or one you would never part with.

Mike

markize
08-31-2009, 05:53 PM
awesome stuff!!!! I knew which bat i sold you before i even read anything. Those are some awesome bats. I love the player traits he has more than any other player. Goodluck on finding more. Andrew Lang was a nice friend to have when Sori was a Nat. He hooked me up with some amazing bats.

Matt,

thank you! I love that his bats are loaded with tar, and all of his traits are fairly easy to verify as they are very specific. I actually only picked up one bat from Andrew. I would love more, but I can't blame him for not letting them go!!

Mark

markize
08-31-2009, 06:03 PM
Mark,
which one is your favorite bat? Or one you would never part with.

Mike

Mike,

you bring up a VERY difficult question! I would say above all others, my favorite is the top bat in the large group. It is from his early days in spring training and beyond in 1999 when he wore #66. It has great use too.

Aside from that bat, I love the yankees bat above the x-bat, the nationals bat (4th up from the bottom in the big group of bats), the Rangers bat below the x-bat, the Cubs bat (2nd one from the bottom in the large group - signed), and the signed LVS I just got (bottom bat in 2nd picture). Those are my favorites. Any chance of adding another Nationals bat (wink, wink)?

Mark

NegleyPirate
08-31-2009, 07:13 PM
Mike,

you bring up a VERY difficult question! I would say above all others, my favorite is the top bat in the large group. It is from his early days in spring training and beyond in 1999 when he wore #66. It has great use too.

Aside from that bat, I love the yankees bat above the x-bat, the nationals bat (4th up from the bottom in the big group of bats), the Rangers bat below the x-bat, the Cubs bat (2nd one from the bottom in the large group - signed), and the signed LVS I just got (bottom bat in 2nd picture). Those are my favorites. Any chance of adding another Nationals bat (wink, wink)?

Mark Mark,
The wife says email her (lol). Why are you always trying to get my only Alfonso Soriano bat. Maybe someday the right item will come around for it.

allstarsplus
08-31-2009, 07:38 PM

markize
08-31-2009, 07:58 PM
Andrew,

hmmm......those pictures look familiar, like i have seen them before! i love your collection of AS12's. you have a few great ones, including the M9, and the LVS!! plus, that cleat in the center shows great use. very cool.

mark

markize
08-31-2009, 08:02 PM
Mark,
The wife says email her (lol). Why are you always trying to get my only Alfonso Soriano bat. Maybe someday the right item will come around for it.

MIke,

I figured it would be good to reunite that bat with its "brothers". tell the wife, I'll be over to start working on the basement. I'll provide the tools, and labor, and you provide the soriano bat, food, and a bed!!

mark