PDA

View Full Version : Help on a hockey jersey

perlman9
08-31-2009, 11:06 AM
I may make an offer on an innaugural game-worn Anaheim Ducks jersey worn in their first home game signed by the team. I am not a huge hockey collector but thought this was a pretty neat item. Do any hockey collectors have an idea on value?

perlman9
08-31-2009, 11:07 AM
ohhh, a very common player

gingi79
08-31-2009, 03:54 PM
Hockey collectors normally HATE autographs on game used jerseys. However, since it it an Inaugural Season shirt, they do command some what of a premium. Sadly, it's the Set#2 with Mickey Patch that is most desirable.

I would say based upon the autographs there is a greatly diminished demand for the shirt as a "game worn jersey" but as a team signed shirt I would say the cost should be around $250 if it wasn't game worn, not much value added for being game worn.

Unless it's a player like Paul Kariya or Teemu Selanne, $300 tops.

perlman9
08-31-2009, 07:47 PM
Thanks! I was thinking that about the autographs as I just saw a Zach Greinke Jackie Robinson on MLB game worn that the entire team signed and I really didn't like it because of that. I didn't know if hockey cared much about the "first game" kind of thing or not. I just got a Avalanche jersey for $100 with the mears certificates so thought I did well there so was hoping this would be in the same ball park. Thanks again for the help!