Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • perlman9
    • Dec 2007

Help on a hockey jersey

I may make an offer on an innaugural game-worn Anaheim Ducks jersey worn in their first home game signed by the team. I am not a huge hockey collector but thought this was a pretty neat item. Do any hockey collectors have an idea on value?
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org
  • perlman9
    • Dec 2007

Re: Help on a hockey jersey

ohhh, a very common player
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Comment

• gingi79
      • Aug 2007

Hockey collectors normally HATE autographs on game used jerseys. However, since it it an Inaugural Season shirt, they do command some what of a premium. Sadly, it's the Set#2 with Mickey Patch that is most desirable.

I would say based upon the autographs there is a greatly diminished demand for the shirt as a "game worn jersey" but as a team signed shirt I would say the cost should be around $250 if it wasn't game worn, not much value added for being game worn.

Unless it's a player like Paul Kariya or Teemu Selanne, $300 tops.
      Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Comment

• perlman9
        • Dec 2007

Thanks! I was thinking that about the autographs as I just saw a Zach Greinke Jackie Robinson on MLB game worn that the entire team signed and I really didn't like it because of that. I didn't know if hockey cared much about the "first game" kind of thing or not. I just got a Avalanche jersey for $100 with the mears certificates so thought I did well there so was hoping this would be in the same ball park. Thanks again for the help!
        Jason Perlman
        jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Comment

Working...