PDA

View Full Version : The Cheater Did It

yanks12025
05-28-2006, 04:37 PM
Today Barry Bonds Passed Babe Ruth For Second All-time In Homeruns. Now Lets See How Far He Goes. Didnt He Say That After This Year He Was Going To Stop And Now Hes Says He May Go Two More Years. And I Have Something To Askanyone If You Take Steriods Its Said To Give You Alot Of Muscle When Your Done Taking Steriods Does That Muscle Go Away Or Stay.
P.s. That Ball To Me Would Be Worth Nothing Barry Bonds Would Have To Pay Me For Me To Take It.

trsent
05-29-2006, 05:01 AM
If someone handed me $100,000.00 cash but it came from someone who may have used Steroids, I would tell them that I don't want their money because I think their money is dirty.

Then again, if a girl scout walked up to me and handed me $100,000.00 cash I would gladly accept it.

cohibasmoker
05-29-2006, 07:28 AM
Yes, the muscle does go away but the damage to the bones cannot be reversed. Saw a interview with Bonds' the other day. When asked why he was not as muscular as last year, Bonds' reply was that because of his sore knees, he (Bonds) is not able to work out as much as he used to. :eek:

JETEFAN
05-29-2006, 10:19 AM
Yes, the muscle does go away but the damage to the bones cannot be reversed. Saw a interview with Bonds' the other day. When asked why he was not as muscular as last year, Bonds' reply was that because of his sore knees, he (Bonds) is not able to work out as much as he used to. :eek:

I guess the knee bone is connected to the ......arm bone?:confused: ..