Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • peabody
    • Apr 2009

Angels Caps

I'm looking at a California Angels cap that is said to have been worn during Rod Carew's tenure with the club (1979-1985). It's a "New Era" size "7-1/4" model with an MLB silhouette logo tag. Any confirmation as to New Era supplying the Angels caps of that era and for Carew wearing a 7-1/4? Just trying to get a feel for this. Thanks.
  • sox83cubs84
    Banned
    • Apr 2009

Re: Angels Caps

Originally posted by peabody
    I'm looking at a California Angels cap that is said to have been worn during Rod Carew's tenure with the club (1979-1985). It's a "New Era" size "7-1/4" model with an MLB silhouette logo tag. Any confirmation as to New Era supplying the Angels caps of that era and for Carew wearing a 7-1/4? Just trying to get a feel for this. Thanks.
    New Era was the cap supplier for the Halos then. Unfortunately, I can't confirm Carew's cap size (sorry)

Dave M.
    Chicago area

Comment

• Rob L
      • Nov 2005

I have eleven Angels caps from all different eras (1960s to present). You can compare the hat band with the ones that I have from that era. There posted on my website.
      Rob L
      loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Comment

• RJB44
        • Jan 2006

You will need to look closely at the A, as the the Angels caps used 1989-1991 are slightly different then those used 1977-1988.

Comment

Working...