PDA

View Full Version : Shaq shoes in Historic

mfsquirrelmaster
09-03-2009, 03:31 PM
Received the new Historic catalog and as usual nothing looked interesting except the pair of game worn Shaq shoes with Shaq LOA. You can view the LOA on the site and it says nothing about being game worn just worn. Lelands sold alot of Shaq items with Shaq LOA's and there was alot of "street" worn shoes including alot of dress shoes. I sent them an email yesterday asking if they had any other kind of info about the shoes like a style matched game photo, but heard nothing yet. Any of you know if he ever wore this style in a game? I think these are a pair of those steet shoes that someone is likely to greatly over pay for. Bidding already at $850

nickacs
09-03-2009, 04:10 PM
Not to hijack your thread MS, but I will say that since I'm come across HA's website since the Spring, I've seen A LOT of bad NBA jerseys on there. And if you click the Archives, I have seen Jordan jerseys going for $5k+ that are total and absolute nothing more than procuts. But because they all have the Lou Lampson letter (aka "kiss of death"), I guess HA doesn't care/or go any further to authenticate themselves.

Just so me, there site has very bogus stuff :( Sorry couldn't be more help with respect to the Shaq shoes.

nickacs
09-03-2009, 04:11 PM
Darn this NO edit your message feature! LOL..

MS, totally forget my post above! I misread the auction house :cool: HA <> Historic! My bad...

eagraham35
09-06-2009, 11:08 PM
I have a friend with the Miami Heat medical staff. He got me a pairo f game used Hsaq shoes and they are exactly like this pair you are talking about. I can't say the ones you are asking aobut are game used, but i can say they are definitely a style he wore in games.

David
09-07-2009, 12:49 AM
Lelands had a bunch of Shaq street shoes, though I know they had at least one pair of game used Shaq shoes. The HA shoes aren't that gu pair, but it does show that the Lelands bunch weren't 100% street shoes.

David
09-07-2009, 12:51 AM
I should add that none of the Shaq street shoes were even close to anything he'd wear in game. Included stuff like loafers and running shoes.