Lebron James Game Worn Rookie Shoes (need thoughts)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hiflyer56
    Banned
    • Jul 2009

Lebron James Game Worn Rookie Shoes (need thoughts)

how much are these worth now?.... email me for better pics if you want b/c there a bit unclear i couldn't use my camera b/c it exceeded limit
    Attached Files
  • sportscentury
    • Nov 2005

Re: Lebron James Game Worn Rookie Shoes (need thoughts)

Can't read the factory print on the tag in your photo. The LBJ rookie game worn shoes I've seen and owned (all from sources close to LeBron) have had a notation on the tag in black marker in LBJ's hand.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• hiflyer56
      Banned
      • Jul 2009

im going to email you a better pic

Comment

• hiflyer56
        Banned
        • Jul 2009

check that out it has all the lebron pics

Comment

• hiflyer56
          Banned
          • Jul 2009

any ideas?

Comment

• sportscentury
            • Nov 2005

The tags look correct, but they are missing the hand-written notation I mentioned. Perhaps LBJ did not make this notation on all of the shoes he wore in games during his rookie season, but he did on all of the ones I've seen from inside sources.
            Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

Working...