• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gremillion, j
    • Sep 2009

Does anyone know what happened to

the saints throwbacks?

they wore them 1 time in 2002

has anyone seen any kind of game worn from that game?

this is a picture of michael lewis from the game

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/GREMIL%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]
    Attached Files
  • sox83cubs84
    Banned
    • Apr 2009

Re: Does anyone know what happened to

Likewise, I don't recall ever seeing one for sale or auction.

Dave M.
    Chicago area

Comment

• G1X
      • Nov 2005

They wore the black "throwback" jerseys and, a few weeks later, an alternate gold jersey at home against the Vikings. They sold the gold jerseys on their website. I thought that the Saints might do the same with the black "throwbacks", but when I inquired, I was told that those jerseys were given to the players.

I don't know whether this is actual fact, but it was the story at the time, and it seems to make sense as I've never seen one in the hobby. Perhaps a Saints collector can shed some more light on this, or maybe someone who knows a Saints player from the 2002 season can find out if the players were given the jerseys.

Mark Hayne
      Gridiron Exchange
      gixc@verizon.net

Always looking for Atlanta Falcons and WFL Jerseys

Comment

• princip
        • Dec 2006

I just have to say that's an awesome uniform.
        www.greenxoblue.com

Comment

• Gremillion, j
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by G1X
          They wore the black "throwback" jerseys and, a few weeks later, an alternate gold jersey at home against the Vikings. They sold the gold jerseys on their website. I thought that the Saints might do the same with the black "throwbacks", but when I inquired, I was told that those jerseys were given to the players.

I don't know whether this is actual fact, but it was the story at the time, and it seems to make sense as I've never seen one in the hobby. Perhaps a Saints collector can shed some more light on this, or maybe someone who knows a Saints player from the 2002 season can find out if the players were given the jerseys.

Mark Hayne
          Gridiron Exchange
          gixc@verizon.net

Always looking for Atlanta Falcons and WFL Jerseys
          I know Michael Lewis, so i shall ask. but i figured that they may have sold them or something

Comment

Working...