PDA

View Full Version : Do the Canadians have it over the States?

perlman9
09-13-2009, 08:49 AM
I was on the CFL auction page looking to add a DeAndra Cobb (From Michigan State) football helmet they had for auction. I was willing to go to $400 which I thought was still pretty high, but it was a throwback worn twice this season. Anywho, it ended up selling for $605. Not to mention, the CFL items go well on ebay, too. Are the Canadian collectors that rabid? And i believe the jerseys went just as high.

TAFKADixie
09-13-2009, 01:48 PM
I was on the CFL auction page looking to add a DeAndra Cobb (From Michigan State) football helmet they had for auction. I was willing to go to $400 which I thought was still pretty high, but it was a throwback worn twice this season. Anywho, it ended up selling for $605. Not to mention, the CFL items go well on ebay, too. Are the Canadian collectors that rabid? And i believe the jerseys went just as high.

Interesting how some jerseys were "game worn" while others were "game ready". I was watching an Airese Currie but he was one of the "game ready" ones. More on topic, I am always amazed at just how high CFL items go on ebay. Must be a scarcity issue.