PDA

View Full Version : Giants Fans - Do You Recognize this Jersey? Swanson #8 (Futures?)

cjw
09-15-2009, 07:59 PM
Picked this up in a Vancouver, Canada second-hand clothing store and am interested to find out if this is a San Fran Giants prospects jersey...perhaps a futures game jersey etc.?

Brent Swanson (from the Vancouver area) was signed by Giants and reached AAA, with the 2005 Fresno Grizzlies.

Jersey has "TEAM MLB" tagging, a USA flag sewn in in the back of the collar and pro-quality numbering and nameplate lettering.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

cjw
09-15-2009, 08:03 PM
Sorry...here are the pics!

Bobby Jenks
09-15-2009, 09:30 PM
Grizzlies have green jerseys. So its not theirs.

cjw
09-16-2009, 04:21 PM
Grizzlies have green jerseys. So its not theirs.

Thanks! Due to the "SF" I thought this might be a 'Futures" type game jersey?

bigtime59
09-16-2009, 05:25 PM
It's a...nothing much, really.
For whatever reason, Majestic offered those "team MLB" tagged jerseys with the batter logo on the sleeve...completely blank. The odd number font, and inconsistent NOB typography point towards a local team wearing very nice jerseys; but nothing to to with San Francisco's MLB team.

Bobby Jenks
09-16-2009, 06:41 PM
What are their colors? Navy Blue and red or orange?

cjw
09-16-2009, 06:52 PM
It's a...nothing much, really.
For whatever reason, Majestic offered those "team MLB" tagged jerseys with the batter logo on the sleeve...completely blank. The odd number font, and inconsistent NOB typography point towards a local team wearing very nice jerseys; but nothing to to with San Francisco's MLB team.

Thanks.

cjw
09-16-2009, 06:57 PM
What are their colors? Navy Blue and red or orange?
Not sure I undersand? The Giants colors? Orange and black. With the USA flag, and the red/white/blue colur scheme, I thought it had an outside chance of being a USA team/futures/minor jersey (even replica) from some MLB-sponsered event.

Thanks for the input though.

Bobby Jenks
09-16-2009, 07:24 PM
The colors on this jersey, sorry.

cjw
09-17-2009, 01:33 PM
The colors on this jersey, sorry.

Red , white and blue...thanks