PDA

View Full Version : New Mastro Catalog

slidekellyslide
05-30-2006, 11:08 PM
Anyone else get theirs today? Some great stuff in here. I'm liking the classic collector auctions better than the premier auctions lately. This one has some great store model bats and balls including a red/blue stitched Mizuno...Lots of great photos that are right in my collecting focus...a Walter Johnson store model glove, some pinbacks, a really nice turn of the century baseball cap, christy Mathewson flip book and more stuff from Jim Turner's estate. That guy must have had a huge collection with all the stuff that's been on ebay lately from Mastro's ebay account to this upcoming auction.

The worst part about receiving the catalog so early is that Mastro doesn't have the auction up on their website yet so I'm jonesing to get more pics of some of this stuff. :D

mjkm90
05-31-2006, 05:43 AM
I'm with you. The Classic auction is terrific. I am excited about so many items. The photos, Joe Jackson bats,trophies, and balls would make great additions to our collections. I don't usually pay much attention to paper, but the graphics on many of these pieces are beautiful.

Mike H.