Brewers game used bat HAUL 2009 (Thought this deserved a thread by itself)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zookerman182
    • Jul 2007

Brewers game used bat HAUL 2009 (Thought this deserved a thread by itself)

Just got all these bats today. They are all from the 2009 season accept for the braun which is an 08 bat. In all there is 1 Prince uncracked trashed Hoosier, 1 Braun small knob crack SAM signed, 1 uncracked trashed corey hart m9, 1 nicely used jj hardy uncracked m9, 1 gwynn jr uncracked nicely used hoosier, 1 uncracked lightly used iribaren bones bat (never heard of it), 3 alcides escobar bats (marruci, black lvs, 2 tone lvs) all cracked and trashed, and 3 mat gamel bats (marruci, 2 hoosiers) all cracked and trashed.

enjoy

Collecting current Brewers players and Prospects

brewergamer28@yahoo.com

sigpic
  • dickey12
    • Aug 2009

Re: Brewers game used bat HAUL 2009 (Thought this deserved a thread by itself)

Wow! That IS an awesome haul. I'm very jealous. How/where do you get so many?

Comment

• markize
      • Apr 2008

Matt,

great haul!! That one black Gamel Hoosier is definitely destroyed, and the sig on the Braun is huge. Very cool when you get a bat with that much use, but 10x better when you get a bunch of heavily used bats. Congrats.

Mark

Comment

• Zachlaka
        • Sep 2009

WOW great pickups.

As a fellow Brewer fan I am curious as to how/where you got so many as well?

Comment

• zookerman182
          • Jul 2007

I got these from a good friend who is close to all of these players. I was fortunate to get so many bats at once and so many great brewers players as well. He is a really nice guy. Also if anyone is interested in the Braun or Fielder shoot me an email.

brewergamer28@yahoo.com

sigpic

Comment

• tiger_magic@yahoo.com
            • Dec 2008

How much for the Prince Fielder??
            Shoot me an e-mail crzcisneros@yahoo.com

Comment

• jjkraner
              • Feb 2009

Are you interested in selling any of these bats? Gamel or Escobar?

Comment

• zookerman182
                • Jul 2007

I no longer have any of the escobars or gamels. i am also too currently looking for escobar and gamels.

brewergamer28@yahoo.com

sigpic

Comment

Working...