PDA

View Full Version : Prince Fielder and Ryan Braun game used bats

zookerman182
09-16-2009, 10:52 PM
I have a Prince Fielder 2008 Hoosier game used bats for sale. Its uncracked and shows the most use i have evr seen on a prince bat. The seam impressions are extremely deep and the whole back barrel is covered in white ball skuff marks and blue ink. There is light tar on the handle and his number 28 on the knob. Im asking $450 or best offer.

Next i have a Ryan Braun 2008 game used black SAM bat. The bat is signed in silver paint pen and shows great use with a batting donut impression on the barrel as well as cleat marks, bat rack streaks, seam impressions, and blue ink. There is a think coat of mota on the handle and the knob of the bat was broken off. Braun taped the knob piece back in place and no pieces are missing. Braun's number 8 is written on the knob. The bat is very sturdy and in great condition. The date at the top of the SAM bat is 2-6-08. I just got these 2 bats in today. Im asking $550 or best offer on the Braun bat.

If you want to see pictures of these bats they are under my thread in the general forum section and if you would like to see more pictures feel free to email me. Thanks alot.

Matt

zookerman182
09-17-2009, 12:57 PM
sorry i meant to type $500 on the braun bat. I forgot there was a limit since most of the bats i sell are never worth that much.

zookerman182
09-18-2009, 03:19 PM
both bats are no longer available. Thanks

Matt