PDA

View Full Version : Orioles Jerseys Available At Team Store

silkman22
09-18-2009, 10:02 PM
I attended the Orioles - Red Sox game tonight and would like to pass this along to all Baltimore area collectors. In the team store located on Eutaw Street, the O's are selling game used jerseys for $30 each. The jerseys were of fringe players but it's hard to beat the price.

Many of the jerseys were autographed and MLB authenticated. I picked up a Ramon Hernandez autographed road jersey from last year among others. They had about 100 jerseys left whne I stopped by in the 5th inning.

Some of the names remaining that I cam remember include Loewen, Gibbons, Ray, Perlozzo, Penn, McElroy, Moeller, Gomez, Patterson.

JP

flaco1801
09-18-2009, 10:42 PM
do the road jerseys have baltimore across the chest? thank you...

geoff
09-18-2009, 11:20 PM
JP if you want to Trade The Ramon Hernandez Jersey email me as I collect him.I would like to hear about The Other Jerseys you bought also.I collect Orioles And also live in Baltimore.

geof631@yahoo.com

Thanks
Geoff

silkman22
09-19-2009, 08:15 AM
flaco,

There was only 1 road jersey that had Baltimore across the chest. I don't remember who but it must have been a real obscure player as I would bought it otherwise. I think the new road jerseys are very attractive. My guess is that they are holding back the 2009 jerseys for their 2010 FanFest.

The majority of the jerseys were from the 2004-2008 era, based on the names that I saw.

JP

psmachetti
09-19-2009, 09:07 AM
Silkman,
Any chance you're going to another game soon? I'd be interested in a sz 48 road jersey of anyone if I could impose upon you to ship it to me. I could send you the money in advance if you'd like. You can email me at paulsmachetti@yahoo.com

Paul

flaco1801
09-19-2009, 11:09 AM
yeah i would love a road jersey in size 42/44 of anybody,, will send payment,,,, thanks, jeff

athletics61
09-19-2009, 12:10 PM
If it is possible, I would like to have a 2008 size 50 home jersey with the McKay deathband. I will pay in advance if need be.

Thanks

Don

dthedos@columbus.rr.com

larry bourget
09-19-2009, 01:23 PM
Try This,

Oriole Park
333 West Camden Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Phone : (410) 685-9800

Happy Hunting,
LB

Sincityson
09-19-2009, 11:32 PM
JP - Thanks for the info! Wouldn't mind getting 1 or 2 Loewen jerseys. Would pay you for your time prior to buying them, if you can send me a PM that would be cool..

SCS

flaco,

There was only 1 road jersey that had Baltimore across the chest. I don't remember who but it must have been a real obscure player as I would bought it otherwise. I think the new road jerseys are very attractive. My guess is that they are holding back the 2009 jerseys for their 2010 FanFest.

The majority of the jerseys were from the 2004-2008 era, based on the names that I saw.

JP

silkman22
09-21-2009, 10:26 AM
Paul, Jeff, Don, and SCS -

I made it out to the O's team store this morning. There must have been a big rush during the Red Sox series this past weekend as only 40 or so jerseys remained. Of the approximate 40 jerseys, I only recognized a handful of the players (Hoey, Terrero, Ainsworth) - almost all home jerseys and nearly all made of the Cool Base material. Many had names and numbers taken off. I didn't think it was worth getting any of these for you guys.

When I was there on Friday, there must have been 150+ jerseys in all varieties - home, away, alternate, bp, etc. I'm going back to Oriole Park for the last home series and will be happy to check out if any additional jerseys are available.

JP

flaco1801
09-21-2009, 10:52 AM
thanks JP that was very nice of you to do, it is greatly appreciated.... thanks, again, sincerely, jeff

DantleyHOF
09-21-2009, 12:14 PM
Silkman22,

Are you attending another Balt. O's baseball game or any forum member that attends the Balt. O's games. Can you purchase some O's game used player jerseys for $30 each for me. I will pay for it and s&h. Here is my email address Sureway321@aol.com. Player really doesn't matter. Have a nice day. B.F.

Cubanfan
09-21-2009, 12:44 PM
I am looking for a Alberto Castillo.I will gladly pay upcharge for time and gas.Thanks

Carlos

fernsix@aol.com

ironmanfan
09-21-2009, 03:06 PM
I was there yesterday for the Orioles/Red Sox game and was disappointed over what was left (I didn't think there would be much of a selection anymore; no Castillo). The one jersey I almost pulled the trigger on was a ST road "black" jersey (Baltimore across front) of catcher Chad Moeller with # like 63 or something on it.

athletics61
09-21-2009, 03:10 PM

I made it out to the O's team store this morning. There must have been a big rush during the Red Sox series this past weekend as only 40 or so jerseys remained. Of the approximate 40 jerseys, I only recognized a handful of the players (Hoey, Terrero, Ainsworth) - almost all home jerseys and nearly all made of the Cool Base material. Many had names and numbers taken off. I didn't think it was worth getting any of these for you guys.

When I was there on Friday, there must have been 150+ jerseys in all varieties - home, away, alternate, bp, etc. I'm going back to Oriole Park for the last home series and will be happy to check out if any additional jerseys are available.

JP

JP, thanks for checking. If you see a size 50 home jersey with the McKay death band please keep me in mind.

Don

dthedos@columbus.rr.com

ironmanfan
09-21-2009, 03:25 PM
JP, thanks for checking. If you see a size 50 home jersey with the McKay death band please keep me in mind.

Don

dthedos@columbus.rr.com

there were no home jerseys with the McKay death band (2 or 3 roads if that)

MarinersFan34
09-21-2009, 05:16 PM
I was there on saturday visiting from out of town. A friend had picked up a Halama home white.

I picked up a 04 road Name/Number removed of Darwin Cubillan to wear, still had the 50 year patch on it. The others I got were a Quiroz BP jersey for my collection(I kinda collect Quiroz). 2008 Greg Aquino Black, with the black armband that I didn't even notice till the next day, it's a size 48.

I stopped in twice, once before the game and once again near the end. They had 2 racks to start and by the end of the game there was only 1 rack of jerseys. The armband ones went pretty quick, think there was maybe 5-6 total and there was one other I saw with a #44? on the sleeve. There were also 2 other jerseys that were plain white with blue piping and single color numbers, no idea what game they were from though.

sox83cubs84
09-21-2009, 06:12 PM
The "44" was a tribute to former Orioles catcher and coach Elrod Hendricks, who died in December 2005 and was eulogized on the team's 2006 uniforms.

Dave M.
Chicago area

bigtime59
09-21-2009, 09:17 PM
I was there on saturday visiting from out of town. A friend had picked up a Halama home white.

I picked up a 04 road Name/Number removed of Darwin Cubillan to wear, still had the 50 year patch on it. The others I got were a Quiroz BP jersey for my collection(I kinda collect Quiroz). 2008 Greg Aquino Black, with the black armband that I didn't even notice till the next day, it's a size 48.

I stopped in twice, once before the game and once again near the end. They had 2 racks to start and by the end of the game there was only 1 rack of jerseys. The armband ones went pretty quick, think there was maybe 5-6 total and there was one other I saw with a #44? on the sleeve. There were also 2 other jerseys that were plain white with blue piping and single color numbers, no idea what game they were from though.

Those might have been the most interesting jerseys in the lot. If what I believe is true, they're sizing jerseys (the numbers on the front matched the sizes). I've seen sizing pants before, but never sizing jerseys.

pietraynor
09-21-2009, 10:44 PM
I know it's a long shot, but would offer a finders fee for any #16 Jay Payton jerseys..thanks in advance, Jay
ldonalds@columbus.rr.com

larry bourget
09-22-2009, 07:18 AM
They are starting to show up on EBAY.

LB

Sincityson
09-23-2009, 01:42 AM
Thanks for the update.. Should there be an Loewen jerseys & you can let me know, that would be great..

JP

TAFKADixie
09-23-2009, 02:20 PM
I'll gladly take a Jason Berken for $50 if they have one!