Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • silkman22
    • Apr 2007

Orioles Jerseys Available At Team Store

I attended the Orioles - Red Sox game tonight and would like to pass this along to all Baltimore area collectors. In the team store located on Eutaw Street, the O's are selling game used jerseys for $30 each. The jerseys were of fringe players but it's hard to beat the price.

Many of the jerseys were autographed and MLB authenticated. I picked up a Ramon Hernandez autographed road jersey from last year among others. They had about 100 jerseys left whne I stopped by in the 5th inning.

Some of the names remaining that I cam remember include Loewen, Gibbons, Ray, Perlozzo, Penn, McElroy, Moeller, Gomez, Patterson.

JP
  • flaco1801
    • Nov 2005

Re: Orioles Jerseys Available At Team Store

do the road jerseys have baltimore across the chest? thank you...

Comment

• geoff
      • Nov 2005

JP if you want to Trade The Ramon Hernandez Jersey email me as I collect him.I would like to hear about The Other Jerseys you bought also.I collect Orioles And also live in Baltimore.

geof631@yahoo.com

Thanks
      Geoff

Comment

• silkman22
        • Apr 2007

flaco,

There was only 1 road jersey that had Baltimore across the chest. I don't remember who but it must have been a real obscure player as I would bought it otherwise. I think the new road jerseys are very attractive. My guess is that they are holding back the 2009 jerseys for their 2010 FanFest.

The majority of the jerseys were from the 2004-2008 era, based on the names that I saw.

JP

Comment

• psmachetti
          • Nov 2005

Silkman,
          Any chance you're going to another game soon? I'd be interested in a sz 48 road jersey of anyone if I could impose upon you to ship it to me. I could send you the money in advance if you'd like. You can email me at paulsmachetti@yahoo.com

Paul

Comment

• flaco1801
            • Nov 2005

yeah i would love a road jersey in size 42/44 of anybody,, will send payment,,,, thanks, jeff

Comment

• athletics61
              • Mar 2006

If it is possible, I would like to have a 2008 size 50 home jersey with the McKay deathband. I will pay in advance if need be.

Thanks

Don

dthedos@columbus.rr.com

Comment

• larry bourget
                • Nov 2005

Try This,

Oriole Park
                333 West Camden Street
                Baltimore, MD 21201
                Phone : (410) 685-9800

Happy Hunting,
                LB

Comment

• Sincityson
                  • Oct 2006

JP - Thanks for the info! Wouldn't mind getting 1 or 2 Loewen jerseys. Would pay you for your time prior to buying them, if you can send me a PM that would be cool..

SCS

Originally posted by silkman22
                  flaco,

There was only 1 road jersey that had Baltimore across the chest. I don't remember who but it must have been a real obscure player as I would bought it otherwise. I think the new road jerseys are very attractive. My guess is that they are holding back the 2009 jerseys for their 2010 FanFest.

The majority of the jerseys were from the 2004-2008 era, based on the names that I saw.

JP
                  Following Game Used/Worn auctions and team sales: www.twitter.com/gameused

Comment

• silkman22
                    • Apr 2007

Paul, Jeff, Don, and SCS -

I made it out to the O's team store this morning. There must have been a big rush during the Red Sox series this past weekend as only 40 or so jerseys remained. Of the approximate 40 jerseys, I only recognized a handful of the players (Hoey, Terrero, Ainsworth) - almost all home jerseys and nearly all made of the Cool Base material. Many had names and numbers taken off. I didn't think it was worth getting any of these for you guys.

When I was there on Friday, there must have been 150+ jerseys in all varieties - home, away, alternate, bp, etc. I'm going back to Oriole Park for the last home series and will be happy to check out if any additional jerseys are available.

JP

Comment

• flaco1801
                      • Nov 2005

thanks JP that was very nice of you to do, it is greatly appreciated.... thanks, again, sincerely, jeff

Comment

• DantleyHOF
                        • Jun 2008

Silkman22,

Are you attending another Balt. O's baseball game or any forum member that attends the Balt. O's games. Can you purchase some O's game used player jerseys for $30 each for me. I will pay for it and s&h. Here is my email address Sureway321@aol.com. Player really doesn't matter. Have a nice day. B.F.

Comment

• Cubanfan
                          • Nov 2005

I am looking for a Alberto Castillo.I will gladly pay upcharge for time and gas.Thanks

Carlos

fernsix@aol.com

Comment

• ironmanfan
                            • Sep 2005

I was there yesterday for the Orioles/Red Sox game and was disappointed over what was left (I didn't think there would be much of a selection anymore; no Castillo). The one jersey I almost pulled the trigger on was a ST road "black" jersey (Baltimore across front) of catcher Chad Moeller with # like 63 or something on it.

Comment

• athletics61
                              • Mar 2006

Originally posted by silkman22
                              Paul, Jeff, Don, and SCS -

I made it out to the O's team store this morning. There must have been a big rush during the Red Sox series this past weekend as only 40 or so jerseys remained. Of the approximate 40 jerseys, I only recognized a handful of the players (Hoey, Terrero, Ainsworth) - almost all home jerseys and nearly all made of the Cool Base material. Many had names and numbers taken off. I didn't think it was worth getting any of these for you guys.

When I was there on Friday, there must have been 150+ jerseys in all varieties - home, away, alternate, bp, etc. I'm going back to Oriole Park for the last home series and will be happy to check out if any additional jerseys are available.

JP
                              JP, thanks for checking. If you see a size 50 home jersey with the McKay death band please keep me in mind.

Don

dthedos@columbus.rr.com

Comment

Working...