Any Old Grey Flannel Catalogs Out There?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • otismalibu
    • Nov 2005

Any Old Grey Flannel Catalogs Out There?

I'm looking for a scan/digital pic of a page featuring a Julius Erving home white 76ers jersey. I believe it is an 86-87 jersey, with an auto on front. If I recall, the auto was bleeding somewhat. It would be from somewhere in the 2000-2004 year range I believe.

Greg
    Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!
    Greg
    DrJStuff.com
  • jdr3
    • Nov 2005

Re: Any Old Grey Flannel Catalogs Out There?

Is this it?
    Attached Files

Comment

• otismalibu
      • Nov 2005

Nope. But thanks, anyway!

It was from his last season, 86-87. They changed from Wilson jerseys to Sand-Knit I believe. And it has an auto on front.

The one you listed has the black patch in honor of public address announcer Dave Zinkoff. So I guess that was from 85-86. I don't recall the date of Zink's passing. I think the Murf Denny Doc jersey that recetnly sold was from this season as well. But I don't remember what auction house sold his stuff.

Greg
      Greg
      DrJStuff.com

Comment

• jdr3
        • Nov 2005

Here it is!
        Attached Files

Comment

• otismalibu
          • Nov 2005

Closer )

It's just like the last one you posted, but the home white version. And I seem to recall it was a larger size, like a 44 or 46.

Interesting thing about the one you posted. It's tagged an 87 and said to be from the 86-87 season. I've always been told that the year tagging is based on the calendar year at the start of the season. I don't know if there are exceptions to this rule. Usually, when it comes to jerseys, there are always exceptions.

Appreciate the effort,

Greg
          Greg
          DrJStuff.com

Comment

• metsbats
            • Nov 2005

Greg,

I have tons of Grey Flannel catalogs dating back from 1998. I'll check for you and post anything back if I see this particular item.

-David
            metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Comment

• magda24
              • Aug 2006

I need a Grey Flannel auction catalog sheet from 2004, depiciting a dark blue Seattle Mariners jersey # 11 of Edgar Martinez. I think it is coupled with another Seattle jersey. Thanks in advance.

magda24

Comment

• metsbats
                • Nov 2005

It's on page 34 of the catalog for the Summer Games auction. It's was sold as part of a lot with a Sazuki jersey.

Email me at metsbats86@aol.com and I can send you a scan.

-David
                metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Comment

Working...