X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mauer7
    Banned
    • Oct 2008

Benny Kauff Game Used Bat Value?

Does anyone have an idea of what a Benny Kauff Game Used Bat would be worth? As you know, he was banned from Major League Baseball. I am unsure if this is a MLB Game Used Bat or a bat from his barnstorming days. A person in my town recently uncovered one and I am thinking of getting in touch with them to make an offer. Any help is greatly appreciated,
  • skyking26
    • Dec 2005

Re: Benny Kauff Game Used Bat Value?

Originally posted by Mauer7
    Does anyone have an idea of what a Benny Kauff Game Used Bat would be worth? As you know, he was banned from Major League Baseball. I am unsure if this is a MLB Game Used Bat or a bat from his barnstorming days. A person in my town recently uncovered one and I am thinking of getting in touch with them to make an offer. Any help is greatly appreciated,
    Hey, Mauer7, not a Twins fan, but a Tigers guy watching your team give it to us again today...

Gotta respect Mauer. Drop me an email sometime at skyking442@hotmail.com and tell me about your collection and if you ever met him, etc. He's some hind of player and in my mind another guy overlooked because he plays in a small market...

RK
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Comment

• earlywynnfan
      • Oct 2005

For something like this, I'd ask Dave Bushing.

Ken
      earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com

Comment

• Mauer7
        Banned
        • Oct 2008

Does anyone have this Dave Bushing Fella's email?

Comment

• kjjavic
          • Dec 2005

His email is dbushing1@aol.com

Also, Benny Kauff played for the Federal League as well for a couple of years, so could possibly be a Federal League game used bat.

Comment

Working...