Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AWA85
    • Jan 2008

Louisville Bat Photos

Anyone know any connections to Louisville Bat photos from this season? Or anyone familiar with MILB games and video screen shots from the playoffs?

I am looking for a picture of Homer Bailey wearing the #34 white home vest, and a picture of Yonder Alonso wearing the black alternate in the final playoff series against the Durham Bulls. I believe the black alternates were worn 9-10, and 9-11 this year.

AWA85@live.com if you have any info! Thanks in advance for any help.
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.
  • perlman9
    • Dec 2007

Re: Louisville Bat Photos

I know they have the games on their site, batsbaseball.com and then in multimedia. Costs a bit of money but looks like they have all the playoff games.
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Comment

• AWA85
      • Jan 2008

Huge thank you, to forum member Josh. Came up with about 10 photos of Yonder Alonso wearing a jersey that I am about to pick up. Could not ask for any better photos! Thank you Josh.

Now just need to scoop up a few photos of Homer Bailey wearing the white home jersey #34 and I am set.

Comment

• 2000mvpfan
        • Nov 2005

Hi-
        MILB TV for your computer is $6.99 thru the end of the season-you should be able to view the archived games and get whatever screenshots you need.Takes a little time but well worth it for the photomatching potential alone..hope this helps.

Joe
        sigpic
        ...always looking for game-used JASON GIAMBI equipment!

Comment

• AWA85
          • Jan 2008

Perlman and Joe, thanks for the tips! Should be able to track this stuff down now.

Comment

Working...