PDA

View Full Version : Ebay Sniper to Win?????

worldchamps
05-31-2006, 05:09 PM
I wasn't sure where to post this on the site? But I wanted to know if anyone uses sniper software or sites to win auctions. I went online and found some companies, seem to be very fair in pricing, however it scares me to have to give my password. I realize this would have to be given, but if this is not a legit company they could run haywire with my account.

Does anyone recommend a legit company to do this?

kylehess10
06-01-2006, 01:39 AM
I use bidnip (www.bidnip.com (http://www.bidnip.com)). You get your first 5 snipes for free then you get 20 for only $5. I did have to give them my password but I've never had any regrets. It bids for me 5 seconds before an auction ends and I've never had a problem yet.

PK
06-01-2006, 07:53 AM
I have used auctionsniper.com for a while now. Works great and when you sign up they give you 3 free and 3 more free for each person you sign up. ach snipe is only .05.

If you use them, e mail me for my info so I can get some more snipes:D

cohibasmoker
06-01-2006, 08:34 AM
Surrender your eBay password? If you do that, whoever will have access to your personal information including your credit card info. And, if you are registered with PayPal, since eBay owns PayPal, they will have access to that info also.

The question is, do you really want to give that information up for the chance to "snipe" a baseball card?

sportscentury
06-01-2006, 08:49 AM
I have used auctionsniper.com for a while now. Works great and when you sign up they give you 3 free and 3 more free for each person you sign up. ach snipe is only .05.

If you use them, e mail me for my info so I can get some more snipes:D

Hi, PK...

It sounds like auctionsniper may be the way to go (pretty inexpensive). I'm confused, though ... if each snipe is only a nickel (.05), then what is the big draw of getting 3 free snipes? They're only equivalent to 15 cents, correct? Or am I missing something?

Thanks,
Reid

worldchamps
06-01-2006, 09:05 AM
I just checked on pricing, maybe it went up, but still a bargain.

Item goes for under $25.....25 cent fee
$25 - $995.........1% fee.......( i.e. $100 item, $1)
over $995 .......flat fee of $9.95

Bill

trsent
06-01-2006, 10:23 AM
Surrender your eBay password? If you do that, whoever will have access to your personal information including your credit card info. And, if you are registered with PayPal, since eBay owns PayPal, they will have access to that info also.

The question is, do you really want to give that information up for the chance to "snipe" a baseball card?

Your credit card information is not available if someone steals your password. They only show the last four numbers of an account number.

Also, unless you have the same password for eBay and PayPal, no one will be able to access your PayPal information. You must log into PayPal separately to access this site.

I don't personally use sniper software, but I know most of my associates who do love the concept.

kylehess10
06-02-2006, 07:14 PM
I just checked on pricing, maybe it went up, but still a bargain.

Item goes for under $25.....25 cent fee
$25 - $995.........1% fee.......( i.e. $100 item, $1)
over $995 .......flat fee of $9.95

Bill

That seems way too expensive. Just use bidnip like I said and it's alot cheaper. The first 5 are free (you get more for free if you get referrals) and then you can get 20 snipes for $5