PDA

View Full Version : hey Godwulf

OaklandAsFan
09-26-2009, 11:11 PM
Aren't you the person who collected a bunch of Rick Schu stuff?

In the GU store out in CF at Chase Field today I noticed a 2009 Opening Day locker namplate of his for sale. just giving you a heads up.

ironmanfan
09-28-2009, 08:11 AM
I actually think it was Howard Wolf who is the resident Rick Schu collector on this board....

godwulf
09-28-2009, 08:56 AM
Aren't you the person who collected a bunch of Rick Schu stuff?

In the GU store out in CF at Chase Field today I noticed a 2009 Opening Day locker namplate of his for sale. just giving you a heads up.

Thanks, OAF! Hope you don't mind that shortening of your screen name, btw. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I've actually seen those big red OD nameplates out there, including Schu's. I bought Dan Haren's early in the season. The Schu collector must have been somebody else, though I do have a few of Rick's bats, just 'cause I try to collect at least one bat of every DBacks coach. I'd trade them all for one of his DBacks fungos, though.

Went to my last game of the year on Saturday - we play the rest of the season in San Fran and Chicago) and picked up a Tom Gordon ST BP cap, and a bat - they must have dug this one out of some forgotten corner of the equipment room - from Kevin Jarvis. I had to look it up when I got home, 'cause I could not remember him pitching for us to save my life. Turns out he pitched for the DBacks in five games in '06, before being released or traded and going to play for the Red Sox, and then retiring, apparently. Love those obscure items.