PDA

View Full Version : Broncos game used jerseys up on NFL.com

indyred
09-27-2009, 03:52 PM
Interesting seeing Broncos game used jersey getting put up on NFL.com auctions from this season already. Two are up now. Love the patch, also weird how this jersey is still tagged from 04. I hope Broncos deal with JO Sports is still going to happen this season.
http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=109226046&prmenbr=65664914&aunbr=109572756

gatorcollector
09-27-2009, 06:09 PM
JO's deal with the Broncos is on. I just spoke with them last week while purchasing my Ciatrick Fason 05 Vikings jersey. I specifically asked about the Broncos because they have several Gators on the roster. Don't know exactly when, but they will be getting them.

EndzoneSports
09-28-2009, 02:36 PM
JO Sports will most definately have their hands on Broncos jerseys and other related apparel/equipment as the season goes on. Stay tuned...

Since 2000, the Broncos' Reebok jerseys have seen next to no distictive changes from year to year. As such, it has been the team's common practice to recycle/carry-over jerseys from year-to-year and, in some cases, across several years. When the team donned their less frequently worn orange home "alternate" unis last year, a good number of these were tagged from 2004 as well, when these were last worn. Our Champ Bailey alternate, worn last season was tagged as an '04.

Best regards,

mvandor
09-28-2009, 07:33 PM
Once all game used stuff disappears from NFL Auctions because of these business deals, they might as well shut it down, it'll just be fast food tripe at double the ebay price.

josportsco
09-30-2009, 05:16 PM
JOSportsCo does have a current contract with the Denver Broncos for game worn memorabilia which includes: Home, Road, Alt, AFL uniform including the Helmets. The partnership allows the Broncos to continue to sell a few gamers through NFL Auctions. Our first allotment of gamers should be arriving very shortly.

Jarrod

indyred
10-04-2009, 09:43 PM
I hope some of those orange ones from today make there way to the market. Anyone know if the Broncos will be wearing orange again this season?

josportsco
10-05-2009, 01:08 AM
Everyone JOSportsCo should be getting the orange Alt. from todays exciting win over the Cowboys. IF The Broncos DO NOT wear them again this will be the set we are getting. I will talk to the Broncos on Monday to confirm. The orange Alt should include the pants as well.
We have presold several so what we have left will be posted on the website.

Jarrod

TAFKADixie
10-05-2009, 11:02 AM
Interesting to see the Jets Legacy jerseys up now as well. I though JO was getting those as well. Maybe Stuckey will make it to NFL and I can actually afford one!

mvandor
10-05-2009, 12:27 PM
JOSportsCo does have a current contract with the Denver Broncos for game worn memorabilia which includes: Home, Road, Alt, AFL uniform including the Helmets. The partnership allows the Broncos to continue to sell a few gamers through NFL Auctions. Our first allotment of gamers should be arriving very shortly.

Jarrod

Is this arrangement true for other teams as well, such as the Chargers (i.e. NFL Auctions will continue to get a certain amount, you get the rest)?

indyred
10-05-2009, 02:53 PM
Are you guys going to be getting in Favre and All Days Vikings jerseys this season? AD jersey from opening weekend from Browns game had a ton of blood on it. Should be easy to photo match that one from his incredible game in Cleveland.

grosenbrook
10-05-2009, 03:00 PM
I thought they said there are getting 4 Favre jerseys for sure, 2 home and 2 away. They were preselling them for $10,000 each.

josportsco
10-05-2009, 06:47 PM
The agreement is true to the Chargers as well. We are contracted for several home and road jerseys, as well as powder blue alternates, as well as the AFL Legacy series.

josportsco
10-05-2009, 06:55 PM
Are you guys going to be getting in Favre and All Days Vikings jerseys this season? AD jersey from opening weekend from Browns game had a ton of blood on it. Should be easy to photo match that one from his incredible game in Cleveland.

JOSportsCo is getting Favre and AD game worn jerseys. As for week 1, Owner Wilf kept the Favre (with blood on it) and AD kept his jersey for himself. Good story: Last year when the Vikings played the Bears at home, I was walking with AD out to his car and I asked him several questions but there is one question I wanted to know. I asked him if they play the Browns what his expectations were? He looked at me in the freezing cold, stopped for 5 seconds and smiled REAL big. "when we play them I will make them pay". If you remember the draft Cleveland passed on Peterson. AD was for sure he was going to be drafted by the Browns, had a great workout, liked the coaching staff and liked the history of the Browns (Jim Brown). Well, I would say he made them pay, put up a monster day with several TD's and a memorable run to cap off the day!!

Jarrod

indyred
10-05-2009, 09:50 PM
JOSportsCo is getting Favre and AD game worn jerseys. As for week 1, Owner Wilf kept the Favre (with blood on it) and AD kept his jersey for himself. Good story: Last year when the Vikings played the Bears at home, I was walking with AD out to his car and I asked him several questions but there is one question I wanted to know. I asked him if they play the Browns what his expectations were? He looked at me in the freezing cold, stopped for 5 seconds and smiled REAL big. "when we play them I will make them pay". If you remember the draft Cleveland passed on Peterson. AD was for sure he was going to be drafted by the Browns, had a great workout, liked the coaching staff and liked the history of the Browns (Jim Brown). Well, I would say he made them pay, put up a monster day with several TD's and a memorable run to cap off the day!!

Jarrod

Great info

EndzoneSports
10-08-2009, 01:13 PM
Everyone JOSportsCo should be getting the orange Alt. from todays exciting win over the Cowboys. IF The Broncos DO NOT wear them again this will be the set we are getting. I will talk to the Broncos on Monday to confirm. The orange Alt should include the pants as well.
We have presold several so what we have left will be posted on the website.

Jarrod

Per Jim Saccomanno, Broncos VP of Communications, the Broncos will wear the orange alternate home jerseys again for their Nov 9 matchup with the Steelers.

For additional info re this year's unis, see http://www.endzonesportscharities.org/gunews.htm

josportsco
10-09-2009, 05:15 PM

Jarrod

Update since last posted: We are getting the Favre from his first start as a Viking with the blood on it as well as the game vs. 49ers where he threw the winning TD to beat the Niners. Any questions you can email Jarrod@JOSportsCo.com

indyred
10-13-2009, 08:12 PM
Looks like JO Sports has some of those sweet Broncos AFL throwbacks up.

indyred
11-03-2009, 12:18 PM
Few more are up now. Including white AFL throwback Marshall and 2 more sweet orange alts of B Dawk and Moreno.
http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=110207487&prmenbr=65664914&aunbr=110554197
http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=110296496&prmenbr=65664914&aunbr=110643206
http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=110296497&prmenbr=65664914&aunbr=110643207