PDA

View Full Version : 1890-1905 Louisville Slugger, Auto'd Balls

GoTigers
09-27-2009, 05:36 PM
I hate to sell a few of the these things, but gotta make room for a bigger purchase.

1890-1905 Louisville Slugger- Matches center brand C1-B on page 11 of Vince Malta's book. 33 inches long, and has a branding on the barrel, but is very light.. I believe it reads Patent No. 716(unknown) Has a very thick handle.

Stampings are a little light, and the handle is cracked and repaired with vintage nails. $300 Shipped OBO

Signed Cal Ripken Jr. Ball- Authenticated by PSA and Cal's company. Graded a 9 by PSA. Has sticker from Cal, and PSA on the ball. This ball has never been opened and still has the PSA tape intact on the cube. A snow white ball $110 Shipped OBO

Signed Eddie Mathews Ball- Signed and inscribed 512HRs. Signed on a William White ball, and has some toning. I personally had this ball authentcated by JSA, but they have never entered it into their database for some reason. I've never gone to the trouble to straighten it out either. Has a JSA sticker on the ball and matching card for authentication. If you check the cert code on their website nothing comes up. $50 Shipped

Frank Robinson Autographed Ball- Has never been authenticated but a nice autograph on a Bobby Brown Ball $25 Shipped

GoTigers
09-29-2009, 07:12 AM
Prices reduced:
1890-1905 H&B- $225 Shipped
Cal Ripken Ball- $90 Shipped
Eddie Mathews & Frank Robinson- Get both for $50 shipped