Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JackHE
    • Nov 2005

Seahawks lime green jerseys

First time I have seen these things - weird looking but might be cool to have one.
    www.jackemerson@yahoo.com
  • gingi79
    • Aug 2007

Re: Seahawks lime green jerseys

Seems they are paying omage to the Orlando Thunder of the WLAF. I'd buy one as I am a big fan of Loud and Unique jerseys. Ok so I am an attention whore, but it always makes for easy conversation when somesone says "Wow, cool jersey"
    Attached Files
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Comment

• helmets
      • Mar 2008

In my opinion, they look stupid with the blue sleeves. With the sleeves a different color, they look like lime green safety vests worn by highway workers.
      Buying game used helmets of Packers - all eras as well as game used helmets of HOFers or future HOFers.

Comment

• G1X
        • Nov 2005

Back in 1974, long before the Orlando Thunder were wearing those lime green jersey shown in gingi79's post, the Portland Storm of the ill-fated World Football League sported lime green jerseys with blue numbers and blue pants. Sounds hideous, but they actually looked sharp in a unique way!

Below are a couple of photos of one of the Portland jerseys in my WFL collection. I have two of these lime green game-worn jerseys, and would be willing to trade one for a WFL jersey that I need to complete my collection.

Mark Hayne
        Gridiron Exchange
        gixc@verizon.net

Always looking for game-worn Atlanta Falcons and WFL jerseys
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...