PDA

View Full Version : worn jerseys for a season

mbenga28
09-30-2009, 09:08 AM
are there currently any teams that have their players wear only one set of jerseys for the duration of an entire season? thanks

AWA85
09-30-2009, 09:30 AM
Most minor league teams do, I know the Louisville bats players get one home, one away and one road jersey.

I would doubt any major league teams limit it at one though.

aaccee
09-30-2009, 12:29 PM
Most minor league teams do, I know the Louisville bats players get one home, one away and one road jersey.

I would doubt any major league teams limit it at one though.

To AWA85,

What is the difference bewteen away and road jersey?

I know some minor teams have Sunday jersey or alternative jersey.

Li

AWA85
09-30-2009, 02:03 PM
Haha, must of been a little early for me. Meant home and away, sorry about that.

AWA85
09-30-2009, 02:05 PM
Wish there was an edit button, ONE HOME, ONE ROAD, ONE BLACK ALTERNATE is the Louisville Bats for example. Apologize for the typing and reading problems today :D

The Bats wear their alternate jersey a ton on the road and at home. Heard that they are more comfortable and players like wearing them. No real set pattern or anything, but that is just one organization example.

LastingsMilledge85
09-30-2009, 04:19 PM
I think all minor league teams just have one jersey for each player. As said earlier a home, road, and alternate.

Vintagedeputy
09-30-2009, 05:40 PM
Wish there was an edit button

We all wish for the same thing.....needed for a long time.

godwulf
09-30-2009, 06:20 PM
Some minor league teams have more than one alternate, and one of them doubles as a bp jersey.

For example, I know that the Mobile BayBears (at least in '07) had a home white, pinstriped jersey, a red alternate, a white, vest-style jersey, and a blue alternate/bp jersey. Not sure which of the latter three was considered the "road" jersey...probably the red one.