PDA

View Full Version : Last game...

AWA85
10-04-2009, 12:06 PM
Well my Reds finished the season very strong, and had an OK season with the amount of injuries they faced. As an all out baseball fan today is a low one for me, and now I will have to begin the count down till spring training and dive into my Nebraska Cornhuskers a little more (road trip to Columbia for the Mizzou game next thursday).

Last game for many of us on the board today..... but there is always next season!

Now time to tune in and watch Homer Bailey close out the season, hopefully with one last W.

suicide_squeeze
10-04-2009, 12:39 PM
Well my Reds finished the season very strong, and had an OK season with the amount of injuries they faced. As an all out baseball fan today is a low one for me, and now I will have to begin the count down till spring training and dive into my Nebraska Cornhuskers a little more (road trip to Columbia for the Mizzou game next thursday).

Last game for many of us on the board today..... but there is always next season!

Now time to tune in and watch Homer Bailey close out the season, hopefully with one last W.

Better luck with your team next season, AWA85. But since your team IS in the National league, how about extending your fan-hood and rooting on the Dodgers to win!??;)

We're lucky enough to be still enjoying the season......and the best part of it begins Wednesday night against those Red-Birds and that moster machine Pujols. We need all the fans we can get.

AWA85
10-04-2009, 12:55 PM
You already have my support when the playoffs start, have to root for Iowa boy Casey Blake. Plus I have plenty of Cards fans around me, so I will be pulling for the Dodgers actually.