Phone number needed for the Heroes & Collectibles Shop at the Mets Citifield

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rjdgonebats
    • Sep 2005

Phone number needed for the Heroes & Collectibles Shop at the Mets Citifield

Does any met fans out there have a direct number for this shop at Citifield?? Any help would be appreciated.My direct email is rjd840@msn.com
  • LastingsMilledge85
    • May 2009

Re: Phone number needed for the Heroes & Collectibles Shop at the Mets Citifield

No sorry, but I have been there and was greatly disappointed.

Comment

• gdgyankees
      • Aug 2009

Re: Phone number needed for the Heroes & Collectibles Shop at the Mets Citifield

no, but i did buy a jersey there. ambiorix burgos game used. 100 dollars.

Comment

• metsbats
        • Nov 2005

Try calling 718 507 TIXX their main number. I called it to get to the store last summer and they were able to put me thru.
        metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Comment

• rjdgonebats
          • Sep 2005

Thanks for responding. I did call the main number but they put me thru to AAramark,which company, I dont know, if they run that store or not.Does anyone know if the store does mailorder or not,althoght i think that maybe a moot point as the season is over,if anyone knows please LMK & Thank you

Comment

Working...