Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cruwet
    • Mar 2008

04 Expos GU jersey (legit?)

Just got a decent deal on this. Does everything seem legit from the pics? Thanks!

• sox83cubs84
    Banned
    • Apr 2009

Re: 04 Expos GU jersey (legit?)

All looks good, even down to the 2004-only MLB Russell tag on the tail. I was bidding on this as well, and you made a nice pickup.

Dave M.
    Chicago area

Comment

• cruwet
      • Mar 2008

Thanks Dave- I'm happy to be getting another sentimental piece to my collection (I lived in Montreal from 02-04). Photos of Sledge wearing the home white jersey have been tricky to come by, but I'll keep trying to hunt a match down.

Comment

• TFig27
        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by cruwet
        Thanks Dave- I'm happy to be getting another sentimental piece to my collection (I lived in Montreal from 02-04). Photos of Sledge wearing the home white jersey have been tricky to come by, but I'll keep trying to hunt a match down.
        Browse Getty Images' premium collection of high-quality, authentic photos & royalty-free pictures, taken by professional Getty Images photographers. Available in multiple sizes and formats to fit your needs.
        sigpic
        TFig27 - NY Yankees Collector
        A. Boone - R. Cano - N. Swisher - T. Martinez - P. O'Neill - E. Hinske
        J. Damon - R. Brogna - D. Bragg - W. Upshaw - K. Farnsworth

Comment

• cruwet
          • Mar 2008

Thanks for the link TFig! I came accross the Getty pics earlier but couldn't quite match the pinstriping on the pics. Hard to tell on the game shots (The pre-season photo shoot shots look like a different jersey with the San Juan PR patch and different pin striping)...

Comment

Working...