PDA

View Full Version : Another ebay problem...

BergerKing22784
10-05-2009, 11:33 PM
Sorry guys I havent been all that active recently as I just ran out of space in my house until I move into a bigger place so I havent bought much recently.

Anyway I just want everyones opinion on how this seller listed the auction and how you take it... Sorry its not a game used item but its still a buyer seller thing that we encounter.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220488314090

The auction is very tricky listed. As a frequent buyer of tickets on ebay the title would make you think that you have the opp to buy 1 through 4 tickets. If you read the auction though it states that these are great seats 1 through 4 and it says # of tickets is 4. So I assumed with their feedback (not many transactions) they were just some random person selling tickets to a show they couldnt attend and ment to say they were selling 4 and thats how myself and my friends who wanted to go to the show took it... I emailed asking for a tracking # for the tickets and she was all like what do you mean tickets? dont you mean "ticket" as I only paid for 1. I emailed her back saying the auction states I am buying 4 and thasts what I thought I was getting... I am waiting for a reply.. I am sure it will be solved worst case I am almost certain paypal will side with me because its a misrepesented auction.

Just want a few of you to check it out and if you won it do you think you are bidding on 4 or just 1?

Dont worry about the low price... I have purchased tickets to shows for over 50-70% off face value because people were not able to make the show. I actually prowl ebay all the time for shows that I wouldnt mind seeing for a great discount and I normally find a few of them a year. So the "if its to good to be true" thought comes into your minds that never entered my mind as I said I have got tickets to shows at major discounts before on ebay...

Thanks guys,
Brian