Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cjw
    • Oct 2006

Aaron Hil Jays - 2009 Game Bat

Picked up my first Hill bat recently and have never owed a Marucci bat before.

Can anyone assist with information that would help identify which game(s) this may have been used. The code on the knob shows '3/20/09' --spring training order?

There are lots of 2009 MLB pics of Hill using this style of bat on Getty etc., but no real standout marks that would help with a match.

Thanks!
    Attached Files
    WANTED -1977 Toronto Blue Jays game jersey

chris@pacmedia.ca
  • 33bird
    Banned
    • Nov 2005

Re: Aaron Hil Jays - 2009 Game Bat

Great bat of a great player this season. He helped me win a very hard fought fantasy baseball championship. Where is all his game used stuff at? I never see any on ebay. Nice pick up.

Comment

• 33bird
      Banned
      • Nov 2005

Oh, and I'm assuming that's when the bat was made and it probably got to him and got game ready right around April. Any pictures of him using that in April?

Comment

• cjw
        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by 33bird
        Great bat of a great player this season. He helped me win a very hard fought fantasy baseball championship. Where is all his game used stuff at? I never see any on ebay. Nice pick up.
        He really did make a great comeback from injury this year. I didn't get Hill on my fantasy team, but was able to pick up Lind, who drove me to a runner'sup finish.

I picked this up on Ebay...for under $60.....really good deal!

chris@pacmedia.ca

Comment

• cjw
          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by 33bird
          Oh, and I'm assuming that's when the bat was made and it probably got to him and got game ready right around April. Any pictures of him using that in April?
          A couple...but they are inconclusive.
          Attached Files

chris@pacmedia.ca

Comment

Working...