PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Hil Jays - 2009 Game Bat

cjw
10-10-2009, 03:15 AM
Picked up my first Hill bat recently and have never owed a Marucci bat before.

Can anyone assist with information that would help identify which game(s) this may have been used. The code on the knob shows '3/20/09' --spring training order?

There are lots of 2009 MLB pics of Hill using this style of bat on Getty etc., but no real standout marks that would help with a match.

Thanks!

33bird
10-10-2009, 08:46 AM
Great bat of a great player this season. He helped me win a very hard fought fantasy baseball championship. Where is all his game used stuff at? I never see any on ebay. Nice pick up.

33bird
10-10-2009, 08:47 AM
Oh, and I'm assuming that's when the bat was made and it probably got to him and got game ready right around April. Any pictures of him using that in April?

cjw
10-10-2009, 04:00 PM
Great bat of a great player this season. He helped me win a very hard fought fantasy baseball championship. Where is all his game used stuff at? I never see any on ebay. Nice pick up.

He really did make a great comeback from injury this year. I didn't get Hill on my fantasy team, but was able to pick up Lind, who drove me to a runner'sup finish.

I picked this up on Ebay...for under $60.....really good deal!

cjw
10-10-2009, 04:06 PM
Oh, and I'm assuming that's when the bat was made and it probably got to him and got game ready right around April. Any pictures of him using that in April?

A couple...but they are inconclusive.