PDA

View Full Version : New guy - bats to sell/trade

jgperro
10-10-2009, 12:21 PM
NOTE: SEE POST 17 FOR "FOR SALE" PRICES ....Mike Specht, Administrator

Hello, all. My name is Jeff Perro and I'm new to the group. I'm a minor league and Spring Training clubhouse/equipment manager. I've kinda held on to some stuff from time to time, but I just decided I should start collecting. All the stuff that I'll be offering on this site is very guaranteed to be authentic. Most of the time it went directly from the player's hand (or the trash can) to me. Since I'm the new guy, I realize trust will be a factor. That being the case, if you are an outstanding long-time member of this group, I am willing to mail my items first, and you can mail yours after you receive mine. Just as a show of faith.

I'm am far more interested in trading these items than I am selling. I'd be more willing to negotiate trades, but I may be a little more firm with money. I am only interested in Minor League memorabilia. Bats, hats, helmets, batting gloves, jerseys, lineup cards, spikes, and even items such as programs, ticket stubs, or pocket schedules. The one thing that I am not too interested in is balls, unless they are team signed balls. I just moved last week and a lot of my stuff is boxed up. I was able to find most of my bats and I'll post those now. I have some hats and batting gloves and such that I'll post later. I also have a stack of 09 Birmingham Barons line up cards to sell and trade.

All the bats are available to the best offer. I'm a little new to this so I'm a little unfamiliar with values.

Bats to sell/trade:

Jose Contreras LS, M9 C271 , Chicago White Sox, Black, unused with bat rack marks, 52 on knob with a silver X

Paul Konerko LS, M9 C271, Chicago White Sox, Black/Nat, uncracked, medium use, 14 on knob

Paul Konerko Marucci, TG3 Pro Model, Black, uncracked, light use and pine tar, 14 on knob.

Orlando Cabrera (O. Cabrera on bat), Raw, Natural, uncracked, unused with rack marks, 31 Cabrera in ball point on knob

Eugenio Velez LS, M9 C243, San Francisco Giants, Black, very slight handle crack, medium use nothing on knob.

Eliezer Alfonzo LS, D189, San Francisco Giants, Black, handle crack, heavy use,

New York Mets BWP, Black, Handle in half with piece missing, heavy use, from 08 Savannah Sand Gnats

Older bats to sell/trade from childhood collection as a Texas Ranger season ticket holder:

Jesse Barfield Rawlings, Natural, Handle crack, light use, 29 on knob

Rob Deer LS, C243, Boston Red Sox, Natural, Badly broken handle, heavy use, 23 in red on knob

Bats to trade only:

Trading 1/ keeping 1:
Lars Davis Max J26, Natual, light handle crack
Lars Davis Max TH48, Red, Handle crack

I have 3 of these and will trade 2:
Nick Noonan Old Hickory, AR13, Natural
1 Slight handle crack, 1 light handle crack, 1 medium handle crack
all medium-heavy use

I will post more bats and other items in the coming days and weeks. Look forward to doing business with you all.

Jeff Perro
JGPerro@yahoo.com

lehmsbobby
10-10-2009, 12:27 PM
hey,

can you email me about the nick noonan bats and what you'd be interested in in return?

my email is below

jgperro
10-10-2009, 12:34 PM
I also forgot to mention that I have 3-4 Angel Villalona bats to sell or preferably trade. I have no idea what the value would be with these given his recent legal issues. Do you all think they've gone up or down? Email me if you are interested. I'll have to dig them out to check the brands and details.

JP

lehmsbobby
10-10-2009, 12:39 PM
hey jeff,

i sent you an email

also people might want you to post prices of items you would sell as per forum rules.

jgperro
10-10-2009, 01:34 PM
Bobby,
Thanks. I didn't notice the forum rules. I'll be sure to do that in future posts.

JP

ndevlin
10-10-2009, 02:17 PM
How much for the Barfield?

jgperro
10-10-2009, 02:25 PM
Barfield - $40?

thomecollector
10-10-2009, 03:16 PM
Any Thome ? email me....:D

jgperro
10-10-2009, 03:51 PM
Sorry, no Thomes.

thomecollector
10-10-2009, 04:02 PM
I noticed you were a season ticket holder for the Rangers. Any tickets vs the Indians from the 90's ??:D

chakes89
10-10-2009, 04:07 PM
Any Cincinnati Reds stuff?

ethanoah
10-10-2009, 04:13 PM
Any Royals game used items?
thanks,
Ethan

jgperro
10-10-2009, 04:38 PM
Thomefan -- I found some old tix at my mom's a couple years back. I'll have to locate them and see if I have any vs Indians.

Reds, Royals -- Sorry, don't think I have anything.

Bondsgloves
10-10-2009, 05:10 PM
Could you please send me a photo of the Angel Villalona's and how much you want for them.
Thanks,
Dan
klbaseball@aol.com

notxpensv4u
10-10-2009, 05:14 PM
How much for the Jose Contreras??? I'll take it if the price is right. Thanks and welcome!!! Tim

jgperro
10-10-2009, 05:18 PM
MOST LIKELY SOLD: Contreras, Cabrera, Velez, and 1 Noonan

I'm not sure about my Villalona bat situation. I actually only have 2 and those are most likely spoken for. I will know for sure tonight or tomorrow.

jgperro
10-12-2009, 12:58 AM
Hello, all. My name is Jeff Perro and I'm new to the group. I'm a minor league and Spring Training clubhouse/equipment manager. I've kinda held on to some stuff from time to time, but I just decided I should start collecting. All the stuff that I'll be offering on this site is very guaranteed to be authentic. Most of the time it went directly from the player's hand (or the trash can) to me. Since I'm the new guy, I realize trust will be a factor. That being the case, if you are an outstanding long-time member of this group, I am willing to mail my items first, and you can mail yours after you receive mine. Just as a show of faith.

I'm am far more interested in trading these items than I am selling. I'd be more willing to negotiate trades, but I may be a little more firm with money. I am only interested in Minor League memorabilia. Bats, hats, helmets, batting gloves, jerseys, lineup cards, spikes, and even items such as programs, ticket stubs, or pocket schedules. The one thing that I am not too interested in is balls, unless they are team signed balls. I just moved last week and a lot of my stuff is boxed up. I was able to find most of my bats and I'll post those now. I have some hats and batting gloves and such that I'll post later. I also have a stack of 09 Birmingham Barons line up cards to sell and trade.

All the bats are negotiable and I'm willing to hear any offers. I'm a little new to this so I'm a little unfamiliar with values.

Bats to sell/trade:

Jose Contreras LS, M9 C271 , Chicago White Sox, Black, unused with bat rack marks, 52 on knob with a silver X SOLD

Paul Konerko LS, M9 C271, Chicago White Sox, Black/Nat, uncracked, medium use, 14 on knob$200

Paul Konerko Marucci, TG3 Pro Model, Black, uncracked, light use and pine tar, 14 on knob. $220

Orlando Cabrera (O. Cabrera on bat), Raw, Natural, uncracked, unused with rack marks, 31 Cabrera in ball point on knob SOLD

Eugenio Velez LS, M9 C243, San Francisco Giants, Black, very slight handle crack, medium use nothing on knob. $60

Eliezer Alfonzo LS, D189, San Francisco Giants, Black, handle crack, heavy use, $30

New York Mets BWP, Black, Handle in half with piece missing, heavy use, from 08 Savannah Sand Gnats $20

Older bats to sell/trade from childhood collection as a Texas Ranger season ticket holder:

Jesse Barfield Rawlings, Natural, Handle crack, light use, 29 on knob $40

Rob Deer LS, C243, Boston Red Sox, Natural, Badly broken handle, heavy use, 23 in red on knob $30

Bats to trade only:

Trading 1/ keeping 1:
Lars Davis Max J26, Natual, light handle crack
Lars Davis Max TH48, Red, Handle crack

I have 3 of these and will trade 2:
Nick Noonan Old Hickory, AR13, Natural
1 Slight handle crack, 1 light handle crack, 1 medium handle crack
all medium-heavy use

I will post more bats and other items in the coming days and weeks. Look forward to doing business with you all.

Jeff Perro
JGPerro@yahoo.com

Swoboda4
10-12-2009, 02:19 AM
jeff,
I'll take Deer, send photo when you can
Robert

jgperro
10-12-2009, 08:22 AM
Swoboda, Give your email and I'll send you some pics later today. Thanks for the interest.

JP

salukidave
10-12-2009, 12:57 PM
If the person who bought the Contreras bat isn't attached to it and would like to make a quick profit, I'm interested in buying it.

Dave
salukidave@comcast.net

Frink
10-12-2009, 01:19 PM
Blast!

If the Rob Deer doesn't sell, I'm interested in making that purchase.

Please let me know.

And, welcome to the forums, Jeff!

jgperro
10-12-2009, 05:16 PM
Sorry Frink. Deer just sold, pending payment.

JP

Jays1fan
10-17-2009, 12:24 PM
Free Bump. :)

Manram
10-17-2009, 01:21 PM
They have for sure gone down. He was a great prospect for the Giants, but now who knows when he will be back in baseball, let alone in baseball shape

jgperro
10-17-2009, 10:43 PM
The Velez and one of the Villalonas have sold. I still have a natural barrel/ dark handle Villalona Marucci that is missing about 2-3" of the handle. It's $50.

Sorry for taking so long to post more of my stuff to sell. It will be done this week for sure.

JP

thomecollector
10-18-2009, 12:47 AM
[quote=jgperro;164332]Thomefan -- I found some old tix at my mom's a couple years back. I'll have to locate them and see if I have any vs Indians.

Reds, Royals -- Sorry, don't think I have anything.[/quote
Any luck with those Rangers tix ? Any vs Indians ? Lmk.
Thanks,Roger

jgperro
10-18-2009, 03:14 AM
Thomefan: I've run across a few tickets/stubs, but haven't seen any of my Rangers' ones. I admire your persistance though.

JP :)